Sunlight Supply Aqua... going away

ShaunMonahan

Yep lots of tomato growers in Oregon (whistle) its more like the hydroponic section crossed over to saltwater than the other way around.

There was a LFS that had quite the cliental utilizing those special fixtures (naughty) I would see orders on pallets (naughty) for those certain special reefers. But I wont mention names (laugh) (I'm so subtle)

I hope the all the employees are able to stay on board-its unfortunate

Correct me if I'm wrong but this won't really change much for the consumer right? They will still sell their own equipment just under the horticulture side, they just won't be a distributor for the led's and other lights from other companies?

It means guismen T5 bulbs and MH bulbs will now go up in price do to having to ship them in now, Eco pumps and chillers, kent and most other addatives, test kits like elos will go up, I do think that since the horticulture is sunblaze fixtures that tek lights will go away. Having a wholesaler of this magnitude local saves/saved us allot of $ do to not having to cover shipping.

Stopped by there today to pick up the regulator and ph probe for my calcium reactor and asked about the tek lights. They said they shipped them all down to their discount store. Plus I know they were trying to liquidate the rest of their salinity salt to a store in Longview. Been waiting on a bulb from their California store for over a month now and still no show.

Hello everyone,

Sunlight Supply Inc is doing just fine. While the aquarium division will be closing in the future many of the products will still be available to local stores after we close. I have been working many LFS to supply them with the products needed as well as getting them in contact with new suppliers that will be able to fill the needs once we close. If you are looking for a specific SLS product I would encourage you to contact your LFS at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for all of your support!

Josh Streeter

Aquarium Sales Account Manager - West Coast