BRS Dosing Pumps?

Arminius

Hey thanks CuttleFish. Was it an internal mechanical problem that failed and past a return date or something? I've seen plans for a diy, but every diy part puts me further out by dasy and weeks as they pile up...

I like the reactors, but I am mitigating expense here for the startup - I need so much - even though I thought I was fairly set. I guess I got talked into selling off too much stuff when the last tank came down...reactors (ca, carbon, gfo) gone, chiller gone, skimmer pump gone...reefers in need are hard bargainers...

Hey thanks CuttleFish. Was it an internal mechanical problem that failed and past a return date or something? I've seen plans for a diy, but every diy part puts me further out by dasy and weeks as they pile up...

I like the reactors, but I am mitigating expense here for the startup - I need so much - even though I thought I was fairly set. I guess I got talked into selling off too much stuff when the last tank came down...reactors (ca, carbon, gfo) gone, chiller gone, skimmer pump gone...reefers in need are hard bargainers...

the siphon would not seal.