Some LPS that need new homes

ShaunMonahan

These are in my 125 that has a nutrient issue and I am going to strip it, so these corals need to go. I have priced these to move as I want them gone before the weekend so I can CLEAN out my tank.

Not interested in trades - unless we are talking clams :)

PavonaMaldivensis_zps8aaa6aef.jpg

Orange florescent pavona maldevensis 5" $50

Duncansoma_zps440bacf3.jpg

Green and yellow Duncan 10+ heads $40

RhodactisShroom_zpsf1b4418f.jpg

Green and yellow rhodactis shrooms 30+ $30

Believe me I'm eye balling my tank trying to see where I can put it-and cant find a place (flame)

Easy peasy Brad, problem solved! Just bag up that nice maxima clam off of your sand bed and bring it with you when you come to pick this coral up. Now you have a great place for the Acantho - and I have a new clam.

Problem solved ;)

Easy peasy Brad, problem solved! Just bag up that nice maxima clam off of your sand bed and bring it with you when you come to pick this coral up. Now you have a great place for the Acantho - and I have a new clam.

Problem solved ;)

(scratch) ummm which maxima, if your talking one of the blues I'm game, I'd even throw in the small crocea, but I think you're talking the larger one..... but its not a maxima- very confused DOH!

Thanks for a great deal on the SCOLY. Im in on the Green and yellow rhodactis shrooms 30+ $30 but could I have a couple more pics of them and a few more details thanks.. but no sure what you mean is that $30 for all or each and what size rock do they come on? want some for my shroom pico tank.

Thanks for a great deal on the SCOLY. Im in on the Green and yellow rhodactis shrooms 30+ $30 but could I have a couple more pics of them and a few more details thanks.. but no sure what you mean is that $30 for all or each and what size rock do they come on? want some for my shroom pico tank.

Glad you are liking it! That was a great deal.

Sure. The whole rock is covered all the way around and measures approx 7"x4"x3", and you get the WHOLE rock- all of them, 30+ mushrooms.

i'll take the rest of your orange pavona and the duncans.

Great and thanks! I'll PM you.