FOR SALE

lewisriverfisherman

Well thought one day I might setup another tank, unfortunately its not looking like its gonna happen(sad). So there is no need for me to hang on to all this stuff any longer. Willing to work on prices a little bit but not gonna give things away for free.

Sorry no trades cash only please

PFO Light fixture 48" Dual 250watt HQI/Dual T8 actinics bulbs with Electronic Galaxy Ballast. Phoneix 14k bulbs installed with about 7months on them. Fan works. Splash glass intact. Had to install galaxy connections. Ballast only has about 8 months use on it and should still have a about 3 years left on the warranty. Will throw in some pulse rite 20k bulbs as well still life left on them.

P1050266_zps4c9a431a.jpg

P1050268_zpsca6d0da0.jpg

P1050269_zpsf7d9d326.jpg

Sorry to read this brandon, hopefully some where down the road you get salty again.

That being said I'll take your glue, all the carbon, and nori-if you want to take them to the meeting I can grab them from you then.

Did i just see that right? Brad going to a meeting? Something fishy here Brandon....lol

I sent you a pm on what i was looking at. And if brad decides not to hog all the carbon i would snag the rox too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to read this brandon, hopefully some where down the road you get salty again.

That being said I'll take your glue, all the carbon, and nori-if you want to take them to the meeting I can grab them from you then.

okay Brad its all yours see you at the meeting! I guess what ever it takes to get brad to a meeting lol(clap)

Archived