HUGE THANKS TO SWF

NoobtoSalt

Well since there was some love to another shop on here that's not a sponsor I figured I would share the love to another shop that's not a sponsor.

I was just window shopping today (ok not really I wanted some fish) and saw a McCosker Wrasse that I wanted to snag from Saltwater Fantaseas. I noticed the signs that they have up about "if you don't pay the tagged price there is no guarantee". So I asked about what type of "deals" they would offer up. Patrick's wife (sorry don't remember her name) said they make pkg deals all the time on fish. I asked about the Picasso clownfish since I've been wanting a pair for years and she offered me up a price that I couldn't pass up. I just recently lost both of my helfrich firefish and I was really wanting something in the tank that moves around since I have a lot of colored sticks and not much movement. Well this ended up being the best choices by far. Although I have had incidents in the past at SWF over the past year I have had a huge increase in great customer service and great deals. If you haven't checked them out in awhile I would challenge you to check them out again. You just might be pleasantly surprised about your next visit! (clap)

DSC_0068-5.jpg

DSC_0070-4.jpg

DSC_0066-5.jpg

DSC_0065-6.jpg

DSC_0058-5.jpg

DSC_0057-4.jpg

Awesome looking clowns Jesse. Glad your experiance was a good one, Hopefully some DB doesn't bust on your thread saying how terrible their experiance was at SWF- it always seems to happen, so if your reading this and dont have anything nice to say shut your pie hole, some dont care to read your rant.

Partick and Lisa ( wifey) and everyone who works there has always treated me great. He recently replaced a Chevron Tang (FOR FREE) that died, not sure how many stores if any would do that but he did (clap)

• Like 1

Awesome looking clowns Jesse. Glad your experiance was a good one, Hopefully some DB doesn't bust on your thread saying how terrible their experiance was at SWF- it always seems to happen, so if your reading this and dont have anything nice to say shut your pie hole, some dont care to read your rant.

Partick and Lisa ( wifey) and everyone who works there has always treated me great. He recently replaced a Chevron Tang (FOR FREE) that died, not sure how many stores if any would do that but he did (clap)

Awesome!! Lol

Patrick and Lisa are great people! Always help me out and take good care of me. He's replaced fish that have died weeks after I bought them for me. Always is very nice, and on Sundays even has free donuts!!! Haha who can say no to that?!

Another +1 for SWF and the entire crew there

Lisa that's right. Not sure how I forgot that. Either way it was a great visit, even with me running around yelling at my kids. (laugh)

Fins down....best shop in the portland metro area. Been going there for years. VERY rarely go anywhere else. Always a fair, good deal to be had. Austin is great to deal with along with Patrick and all the rest of the crew.

Patrick replaced a Chevron tang for you Brad? Wow...that's a pretty spendy fish. Best customer service in the biz. FO SHO!

Dennis

Love that McCoskers's. It came in really nice! Hope it and the Picasso's do well for you. Introduce yourself next time you're here' date=' Jesse. I have probably met you already but can't remember.[/quote']

It was sleeping in my digis last night. Hope it finds the sand bed at some point

If you were the guy moving the vans yesterday i was the guy with the kids not paying attention..lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It was sleeping in my digis last night. Hope it finds the sand bed at some point

If you were the guy moving the vans yesterday i was the guy with the kids not paying attention..lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I actually don't work Saturdays.

The Flasher and Fairy wrasses don't actually sleep in the sand. They'll sleep in the rocks somewhere and make a mucus cocoon around them.