Huge thanks to OIAB

CoralCrazy

Yup coz hooks me up. Thursday I got 15 gal of water for 6 bucks, and I got a perfectly working magnetic ballast for my tank for 30 bucks, he threw a mj1200 for my jbj for free. Also has mp40 X3 for 300 each. So he's always been great with me. And I don't spend a lot of money there everytime I go there.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You guys are both new to the forum so check out my old "props" threads to OIAB. I used to be the biggest chearleader of the store. Even helped them setup the shop and get tanks from southern oregon with my parents truck. Sent a ton of business to them, I can keep going on and on. I spent a bunch of money just last year there and as soon as Robert left the shop, your best bud Cos changed his outlook on me. Which changed my outlook on that shop. Maybe I should just post up a new thread about it. (scratch) It really doesn't matter, you guys will shop where you want to, all I will say is that I live within 5 minutes from there and pay more elsewhere (gas etc) to get the same stuff because paying for service and basic respect is worth it. I have sent many of forum members his way and have had nothing but complaints through PM's about him. Again do what you want, this was more to joke around with Heather than it was to stir the pot.

I'm really tired of these threads. We all have our opinions and experiences with fish stores. I have mine as well believe me. I am not against posting your negative experiences but that's what the member/vendor feedback section is about so it doesn't end up with people taking sides and all this drama. You can also just spread your feelings by word of mouth or through pms. Props to Coralcrazy for taking the fact that her positive feedback thread has been hijacked in stride.

I'm really tired of these threads. We all have our opinions and experiences about fish stores. I am not against posting your negative experiences but that's what the member/vendor feedback section is about so it doesn't end up with people taking sides.

Sorry Kim. It started out to be me poking some fun at Heather since she was here earlier. Got a bit out of hand.