Can it be saved?

cellowithgills

IMAG0718.jpg

I bought this from Garrett about a year ago or so. After about 2 months it changes color for the worst and then it go stung by my other Trachy. Since then, it has receded on all sides and no longer inflates like it used to and I haven't had it eat either. It's been in low light (in the shade of a rock) and low flow. What am I doing wrong?

It's actually discouraged me from buying any more brains because I lost my first one and now this.

i feed all my lps and sps corals. They do have tentacles for a reason ;) Most of my LPS i feed mysis. The SPS i feed Elos pro skimmer and amino acids

The LPS if you dont see tentacles extension during the day i bet they are out at night. Usually about 2 hours or more after the lights go out. You can if feeding every couple of days get them to always be ready to accept food. Mine have learned that as soon as food hits the water their tentacles are out in about 5 mins or less.

Id feed it... check your water.. and iodide always helps them perk up to eat and get healthy and heal... and keep him away from stinking stuff...make sure your water isnt too warm... aklinity i have noticed really plays a part in my brain corals and ph... but mainly i think they starve first. i dose my tank with zoo plantion and it likes to grab that but mysis is good too or brine... whatever you have..

since I see no red or white coloring of the skeliton it doesnt look diseased so you are good there... just give it TLC

Id feed it... check your water.. and iodide always helps them perk up to eat and get healthy and heal... and keep him away from stinking stuff...make sure your water isnt too warm... aklinity i have noticed really plays a part in my brain corals and ph... but mainly i think they starve first. i dose my tank with zoo plantion and it likes to grab that but mysis is good too or brine... whatever you have..

since I see no red or white coloring of the skeliton it doesnt look diseased so you are good there... just give it TLC