September meeting

NoobtoSalt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been having people sending me messages on how much food to bring for the meeting. It would be very helpful for all of us if we had a decent idea of how many people are going to show so we have enough food for everyone. So far I have about 10 people that are going to be here but would love to have a much larger group here to raise money for the club. Please either respond to the evite or post up here if you plan on coming over.

And here's a quick picture of Frankenfrag if you really wanted to know what an amazing coral looked like...(whistle)

DSC_0045.jpg

Sorry Jesse. I meant to post these pictures but I was too busy awarding the grand prize to the frankenfrag. :)

I have up for auction these 2 chalices:

DSC01828ARW.jpg

and this single eye of my bubblegum monster colony. Thought I had lost this one as you can see how much it receded with fragging but it made a come back.

DSC01691ARW.jpg

Sad that the meeting is set so early..... I would have loved to meet some more reefers, I'm mostly new, so would have liked to pick some of you pro's brains

HTC EVO

Yeah anything more then 3 hours and my wife would go crazy..lol

We can always setup a meet and greet in Vancouver one of these days

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yes she will stop by and drop of some snacks and a frags for the auction, I am still trying to convince here to stay for the auction but not to sure how that will play out. She will have the kids so any one who wants to get their baby fix should come to the meeting =)

Yes she will stop by and drop of some snacks and a frags for the auction' date=' I am still trying to convince here to stay for the auction but not to sure how that will play out. She will have the kids so any one who wants to get their baby fix should come to the meeting =)[/quote']

Awwww you owe her a nice dinner Jeramy. Bringing food with a baby to a meeting full of fish geeks. Be warned she will have a tough time getting that baby back from Beth! :)

One more week before the great skeleton watching meeting. If you haven't read my other thread yet my tank crashed. I still plan to have the meeting here but there will be a lot less to look at now. (sad)

Come mourn with me..(laugh) and bring some food and frags for the auction

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My tank isn't quite ready for corals yet...

They do have some nice stuff on the site right now, but the last time I was in the store they had some stuff I wasn't really interested in bringing home: aiptaisia and GBA. The GBA looked to be contained to one or two very tiny tanks, but the aiptaisia had gotten out of the peppermint tank.

My tank isn't quite ready for corals yet...

They do have some nice stuff on the site right now, but the last time I was in the store they had some stuff I wasn't really interested in bringing home: aiptaisia and GBA. The GBA looked to be contained to one or two very tiny tanks, but the aiptaisia had gotten out of the peppermint tank.

Why isn't your tank ready for corals yet? Jw..

You will probably be fine as Travis (fol upscales) cycled his scoly and all his nice corals in his new tank ad they are great! Put 2 clams in there to (baby ones) but yeah if your cycled idk why you wouldn't,

LIKE THE TANK THREAD BTW, looking forward for updates