my whole set up

Hatcher2014

Alright everyone here is the deal the stress level in my life right now is threw the roof. My mom cancer has just spread to both sides of her brain i just floaded my house and there is so much going on with planning my moms funeral and helping my dad. So this is what i have for sale i have a 265 acrylic tank that has scratches on it. Its not perfect but looks great. It has two corner overflow boxes and 4 return lines. i also have a 75 gal sump. I have a 6ft ushio fixture with 3 250w halides works awesome. i have a barracuda external pump. i have around 200-250 pounds of rock about the same in sand. comes with stand and hood. for my life stock i have a purple tang, 3 yellow tangs, Kole tang,chevron tang,blue hippo, blue spot sting ray, and a marble cat shark. Im asking 2700 if anyone is out there with a good offer could be your dream tank for cheap thanks for reading.

if you would like better pics please text me at 915-227-6370

[ATTACH]13059[/ATTACH]

post-8796-141867790263_thumb.jpg

hey everyone please do not take this the wrong way i do not think im going to sell my setup everything just kinda of hit me all at once today and my tank had leaked and i think that was all it took please forgive me for posting this up it was a rash decesicion and i do apologize for the inconvience.