How's your temp doing

Smann

I raised my chiller up to 80 for the summer, how's everyones tank temp doing? If you get into a bind let me know I still have my old chiller sitting in the garage, it just needs a pump from the sump back in to run it.

Steve

Yep, the ole water bottles work wonders, i remember doing that in the garage even with a chiller while the transition tank was out there during the remodel and new tank build. I finally figured out it was my wifes car when she came home from work and parked in the garage would raise the temp about 20 degrees so i had to ask her to park outside for the summer until the remodel and tank was done, that went over real well!

Yeah I started the water bottles today. I have my lights coming on at night when its cooler, seems to help a bit still looking for a little clip on fan to attach to the tank so I can direct it towards the halids. It's a nano so it doesn't take long for it to heat up. Any other ideas, can't really afford a chiller

HTC EVO

I think my heater is broken-DOH! on my newest addition, not the plumbed in tanks

rofl

Running a window A/C in the "tank room" a few hours a day keeps me at 77, but it drops at night to 76 than the heater kicks in, it has hit 78 so the LED "hope" has panned out-I was nervous selling the 1hp chiller

No AC in the house but the sun goes behind a tree at about 2pm only got up to 81 in the house Saturday. The tank is 77 in the early morning for my low and hit a high of 81.2 on Saturday evening. At 82 I have RO/DI ice in ziploc bags ready to toss in the sump. RO/DI just in case the bag leaks.