Anyone want some German Blue Digi?

Smann

I dont have any thing to trade but I would love to get a frag I could give you $10 if that sounds fair =)

You are down for a piece

Steve i would love a piece' date=' I have some neon hammer, normal hammer, ton of normal frog spawn and some neon green leather (could be Tryee, green enough but nothing official).[/quote']

neon Hammer sounds good Pm sent

would love to try a piece (at meeting?) I've got an anthilia rock that needs a home (fist sized, maybe?), or red palys or the oh-so-wonderful fuzzy red mushrooms. that's all that comes to mind, but I can look for more when I get home. no cash avail, sorry.

would love to try a piece (at meeting?) I've got an anthilia rock that needs a home (fist sized' date=' maybe?), or red palys or the oh-so-wonderful fuzzy red mushrooms. that's all that comes to mind, but I can look for more when I get home. no cash avail, sorry.[/quote']

sounds good, how about a red paly

All spoken for I think, I'll bring a piece to the meeting for Zachs and Burningbaal. still have a piece and PM sent to Kasasah and Hewey Mclovit let me know if I left anyone out ( a few more broke off) but that's it for now

Steve thanks for the great frag. It's already looking good in my tank! I still can't believe how crazy nice that old frag i gave you! Looks nothing like the original one!

You bet Randy, Thanks for the Hammer Coral definitely one of the brightest greens I've seen!

Looked for you at meeting but no luck

Dang, that's two bad, I asked around also. Still have it if you want it

Steve

• 1 month later...