Introduction

turnburn

Hi All,

My name is Terry and I just joined PNWMAS. I've kept FOWLR tanks for a couple years now and am currently planning my first reef tank.

I've already got a ton of good information off these boards and really look forward to contributing when I can as well as meeting some of you in person at one of the meetings.

Cheers.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

My tank is a standard 55G FOWLR, 60lbs live rock, 2 inch deep live sand bed, 40G sump, small CPR hang on back refugium, power compact lights, and Pacific Coast Imports PS-250L Protein Skimmer.

Residents are: Maroon Clown, Yellow Tang, Bi-Color Blennie, Falco's Hawkfish, Yellow Watchman Gobie, Pistol Shrimp, Brittle Starfish, various snails and small hermits.

I have an Tru-View 80G tank that everybody will be moving into in June when we move into a new house. I will be changing to Metal Halides with this tank.

As for the reef, I'm still in the planning stages (I don't want to start it until after I move in June).