Shop Pre Move SALE!!!

Ok, so in order to move alot of livestock and avoid havng to hall as much as possible over to the new shop I have devised an awesome SALE for everyone!!! The sale will focus on bulk moving but there will be some great deals for smaller purchase amounts as well. So here it is:

Spend $25 on livestock and get $5 in free livestock of your choice!!!

Spend $50 on livestock and get $15 in free livestock of your choice!!!

Spend $100 on livestock and get $35 in free livestock of your choice!!!

Spend $150 on livestock and get $55 in free livestock of your choice!!!

Spend $250 on livestock and get $100 in free livestock of your choice!!!

Spend $400 on livestock and get $175 in free livestock of your choice!!!

To top that off, anyone who spends more than $50 on livestock will get a FREE filter sock of their choice. Spend more than $100 and get a FREE 4oz package of SFB Brine shrimp as well! Spend $500 or more on livestock and I will throw in a 200g mix box of Kent Reef Salt!!!! Now if those aren't some great deals, I don't know what is!!!

The prices will be awesome to begin with on everything in the shop so now really is a great time to stock up on some awesome corals, fish, and inverts!!

Sale begins TODAY and ends April 30th.

All offers are first come first served and are limited to quantities on hand though we do have plenty on hand :)

Thanks for the help with the puppy too!!

Bump for the weekend croud! This sale is crazy and we have soooooooo much stuff in stock right now! I need to get rid of as much livestock as possible so that I don't have to move it so come by for some incredible deals! Today Roger and I will be at the shop, Tomorrow Roger will be there, and Monday Josh will be there. Lots and lots of deals to be had and the prices are amazing!!!

There are still a bunch of sweet livestock in(drooler). I picked a good number of items yesterday but there are so many more still to grab. This is a smoking deal.

Thank you Garrett and Roger for the nice pieces and great prices. You guys are awesome!(clap)

Archived