Shop Pre Move SALE!!!

PM sent Harold.

Thanks for the awesome comments guys and thanks for coming by and grabbing some stuff as well.

The shop is still fully stock and the tanks are still bursting at the seems(not literally but you know what I mean). Tomorrow is the last day we are open before the big move so I am going to offer a killer deal on top of a killer deal! Take an additional 10% off on any in stock items!! This includes everything in the store for 1 day only!!! Come by and grab some stuff and help me clear it so that I don't have to move it!

Keith, bummed you can't make it but I am sure I will be running some opening specials that will be decent. They will be geared differently and probably not be quite as sweet as this sale today but they will be good for sure.

Bump for an awesome last day at the old shop and last day open until mid May!!! Come down for some insane prices and crazy deals!!

Officially open for business. Last day of the crazy insane o sale with an additional %10 off on top of the current specials. Still a bunch of awesome stuff to choose from. And we will be closed for 2 weeks after today, so stop on by and get your fix.

Archived