110gal tank and stand and fish for sale

Blackhand

Well im going to be selling my 110 gal tank (60lx18wx24h) and stand (3ft tall), I built the stand and is black with a blue trim and has a side door wich makes access to skimmer and sump easier which is really awesome. This is a nice tank and have an oak trim but it does have a few scratches on it and it is glass but it has been through quite a few owners before me and i think its in pretty good condition considering. im asking $250 obo, i really need this sold since i need to downsize.

livestock:

5in niger trigger $30

7in sailfin tang $40

3in spotted hawkfish $40

1.5-2in tomato clown $10

These are obo and if my prices are to high let me know ive had them for a while so kinda partial to them lol but dont want to rip anyone off just need them gone so i can downgrade and make life easier.

If your wanting pics pm me and give me your cell number and ill send you pics its easier that way for me and really needing them gone asap that way i can start my new tank(rock2)

I live in roseburg and can meet next to i5 or possibly in eugene if that helps but cannot deliver the tank and stand but can help with loading

thanks

Anyone interested in a used tank with a nice stand? need this gone please help the sooner i can get this sold the better the deal very negotiable and willing to work a payment plan not trying to make a lot of money jsut some for the new tank really needing this gone. thanks

Archived