Another Fish Tank Show

pnkrcklives

Just a heads up: I spoke to Bob Fenner, a wizard of aquariums, about Tanked. The Tanked crew actually does cycle, they dose ammonium, they run tests, etc. etc. What we see as viewers is just a sped up version because people who don't have aquariums typically don't care and consider that stuff boring. Bob was saying that it was silly they didn't at least spend 1 minute talking about it... to ease out minds lol

Not only was it a skate ramp tank, but it was an acrylic ramp, probably cant see all the poor sad fish now its so scratched...

anyone see on that "other shows" commercials at the very end of it there is a dying clownfish sinking to the bottom, looks like they saw it at the bottom netted it to the top and let it drop back down for the segment. next time you see their commerical right at the end the straight up and down clownfish with labored breathing

So Tanked is not worth watching? I saw the preview for it and got excited. Dont get to see much about aquariums on tv.

Just for entertainment it's the same as Pawn Stars and all the other reality shows, for aquarium husbandry no lol, If i'm surfing channels and it pops up I'll watch it

Just a heads up: I spoke to Bob Fenner' date=' a wizard of aquariums, about Tanked. The Tanked crew actually does cycle, they dose ammonium, they run tests, etc. etc. What we see as viewers is just a sped up version because people who don't have aquariums typically don't care and consider that stuff boring. Bob was saying that it was silly they didn't at least spend 1 minute talking about it... to ease out minds lol[/quote']

Where did you get to talk to Bob Fenner?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Archived