FS Standard 75 Glass tank, hood, stand and all Livestock $450

nhowe

Trying to sell this to one buyer if at all possible. Leaving it up here for a week or so before I would open it up to CL.

Tank is not drilled and not painted.

Fluval 305 filter and lot of extra parts and tubing.

150 Watt Eheim submersible heater.

Marineland maxi jet 1200

Retrofit 250watt halides in hood. One Sunlight supply magnetic ballast. Sold one ballast. Still have both reflectors and two bulbs. One bulb is a month old hamilton 20k. The one that needs replaced is a xm 20k.

40-50 lbs of Liverock that has a lot of soft coral on it. Bunch of Zoas, gsp, xenia. One frag plug has about 4-5 tyree armageddon II, 1 blue hornet and two babies, and three rainbows. tanktop74 could tell you whats on the plug for certain.

Inverts are about 6-8 mix of tequila turbos and regular turbos and one XL RBTA

Fish list

Black and white ocellaris- Jet black not a brownish black color

ORA Snowflake clown

both are hosting the RBTA

Male Melanarus wrasse

Female Melanarus wrasse

Sailfin tang

Sixline wrasse

Engineer goby

Tang and clowns will eat flake food. Everything else eats frozen mysis.

Wanted to get this up for the morning crowd. I'll post some pics when the lights come on today.

[ATTACH]12553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12554[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12555[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12556[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic of the tank when it was empty and how the lighting is set up. Also a shot of the plug, since I was kinda tracking how it was doing. I'll get some other shots up later.

post-8112-141867761659_thumb.jpg

post-8112-141867761662_thumb.jpg

post-8112-141867761664_thumb.jpg

post-8112-141867761666_thumb.jpg

Some pics of the livestock. Should give you a good idea of whats in the tank. Can't get very good pics of either melanarus. So, http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1379+2285&pcatid=2285 they look like that if you don't know what they look like already. I forgot there is also a cleaner shrimp and a blue green chromis. I know that chromis really sweetens the sale.(laugh)

[ATTACH]12560[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12559[/ATTACH]

post-8112-141867761668_thumb.jpg

post-8112-141867761671_thumb.jpg

That would be fine. Seems like everybody wants something. I just don't want to be tearing it down and selling piece by piece, day by day. An empty tank sitting in the classified is really my biggest fear. That's why price is low.

I've decided not buy the melanurus wrasses anymore. I should have done more research before I attempt to buy the fish. I just don't want create more stress in my tank when my big lunare wrasse chases the others. I am really sorry.

Archived