Premium aquarium rocks!!

Emerald525

Thanks again Garrett and Roger!! Beth and I always love stopping by! Garrett has one of the best shops! Wish you were closer!!!

We picked up another nice sized rbta!! You always have the best ones Garrett!! Those who are putting together a clown anemone tank should stop by!!!

We also picked up a Mantis shrimp for our sump!! Its so cool!!!

I picked up the black egg crate for Brianb and Rickt!!

I picked up the gift certificates for the volunteers of the tank move and the prizes for the upcoming GOC!!

Thanks again Garrett!! You have always been a great supporter of this forum and tanks for teachers!!!

Pictures will be posted later when I get home!!! :)

Thanks for the boxes of crap Roger!!! (Laugh)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

I thought you already had a mantis? What happened to the large peacock you had? I also stopped by Garrett's and got a large army of peppermints to combat my aiptasia. Thanks Garrett and Roger you guys (rock2)

We did but during a water change it fell into the other side of the sump and got injured and was never the same after that and eventually died :(. We have egg crate up now so it doesn't happen again!

Thank you all! It's always great when you guys come by and chat reef!

Great to see you too and I love your deals better than that crabby old schoolteacher you have in there! (laugh)

Whatever!!! Always a pleasure when John and Beth show up. They are always so pleasant. Oh wait..........................umm you to Kim!!! lol

Ummm I think Beth was liking the box of crap you unloaded in her suburban even more than me (laugh)

By the way those are sweet new girl flower power plugs. Here's a picture people. These will be great for zoas: (clap) (laugh)

DSC00647ARW.jpg

Here's a picture of the nice rbta we got from Garrett! The clowns are loving it! Those of you looking for bigger nicer rbtas! Garrett is the man (rock2)

DSC00643ARW-1.jpg

DSC00639ARW-1.jpg

That RBTA is insane. If that was there when I got there I would have taken it home. Remind me next time to go before you. You took all the Rod's food and the sweet Nem! :) It's ok though, I cleaned him outta peppermints. My army is going to destroy the aiptasia in my tank.(laugh)

ROGER what were you thinking rofl

I too wish Garrett was closer-(sad) but thats just another reason for me to use the internet-

Nice nem by the way there ladies, I got this sickly RBTA in some back room trade thats just not all its cracked up to be(whistle)

(peace) Out

That RBTA is insane. If that was there when I got there I would have taken it home. Remind me next time to go before you. You took all the Rod's food and the sweet Nem! :) It's ok though' date=' I cleaned him outta peppermints. My army is going to destroy the aiptasia in my tank.(laugh)[/quote']

That RBTA is insane. If that was there when I got there I would have taken it home. Remind me next time to go before you. You took all the Rod's food and the sweet Nem! :) It's ok though' date=' I cleaned him outta peppermints. My army is going to destroy the aiptasia in my tank.(laugh)[/quote']

(laugh) Sorry buddy! It sounds like you made the rounds around here! Glad you got some peppermints. A nice horde of them does wonders for aiptasia.

Those are some sweet frag plugs what did you use for the mold? Please make a diy thread on your frag pluggin skills =)

Roger won't reveal his secrets... (whistle)

ROGER what were you thinking rofl

I too wish Garrett was closer-(sad) but thats just another reason for me to use the internet-

Nice nem by the way there ladies, I got this sickly RBTA in some back room trade thats just not all its cracked up to be(whistle)

(peace) Out

Quit complaining about that high end LE bullet proof rbta we sold you!(wife) You got a deal on that baby!(clap)(clap)

I can't tell you how I make them. They are top secret. Like Colonel Sanders original recipe. lol Beth' date=' I am making for of you!!![/quote']

See Jeramy, Roger is kind of weird with his frag plugs....(laugh) The flower power plugs are sweet though! They will be great for zoas!(clap)(clap)

I guess I will have to experiment on my own and figure a way to get in the cool frag plug club all on my own(clap)

Jeramy if you google it there are plenty of sites where they tell you how to do it...

Do you still have the platnums in the sump? They would make interesting roommates with a mantis (laugh)

LOL excellent question. No I thought the platinum pair really deserved a better home than a sump so I traded them to Nick at Rosecity for the Helfrichi firefish pair I got.

I guess I will have to experiment on my own and figure a way to get in the cool frag plug club all on my own(clap)

Jeramy if you google it there are plenty of sites where they tell you how to do it...

Do you still have the platnums in the sump? They would make interesting roommates with a mantis (laugh)

LOL excellent question. No I thought the platinum pair really deserved a better home than a sump so I traded them to Nick at Rosecity for the Helfrichi firefish pair I got.

Archived