Blue jaw triggers

Vis

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the 130 gallon and thinking I might just stick with the Solana once it's up and running. Gauging interest for my larger fishies. I have two nice sized Blue Jaw Triggers. I bought them as a pair but the "female" is looking exactly like the male so I'm thinking I landed up with 2 males. They are great fish and don't bother my corals . Asking $50 each obo. Also have a nice Sailfin Tang for $35 obo .

About how large is the Sailfin. I may be able to offer a home in a few weeks. I just added a wrasse and want my bioload to stablize before adding another fish :)

It's about 2.5 -3 inches ,healthy and not a meanie.

How big are the blue jaws? yeah I lost my favorite fish this weekend. Would love to find a new one. Got any pictures? How long have you had them?

I would need to wait until this weekend. Interested for sure, was gonna go on a trigger hunt this weekend.

How big are the blue jaws? yeah I lost my favorite fish this weekend. Would love to find a new one. Got any pictures? How long have you had them?

I would need to wait until this weekend. Interested for sure, was gonna go on a trigger hunt this weekend.

I'll post pics tomorrow. I've had them about 5 months and they are med sized or maybe med- large. Sorry about your loss ! I hate losing fish .

Archived