TECO Group Buy Round 2!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Email jody off his website for a faster response but this delivery will be for thursday in vancouver

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

yep what he said just email me you can look at what I have online and I will do those at 10 a polyp but thats all I have that are healed so get back to me ASAP so I can pull offline

added one more person to the list of buyers. Looks like a good turn out this time around. Still have one more day on this if you want to get free shipping. Just go to the TECO site and click on walk-in, in the comment box put Noobtosalt's order and you will be set! Arrival will be Thursday morning!!!!

is anyone able to float some stuff till thursday evening for a fellow reefer in tigard? I have dinner plans that night and won't probably be home. Pm me and let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Is he willing to pick up in St Helens?

Hey group. Who's interested in breaking this down into a couple of runs? Last time around, I went up to Jesse's and grabbed my stuff and Randy's, and dropped it off at his house. We probably don't all need to drive to Jesse's house and bug him all day long. I live in Tigard myself. What do you think?

Hey group. Who's interested in breaking this down into a couple of runs? Last time around' date=' I went up to Jesse's and grabbed my stuff and Randy's, and dropped it off at his house. We probably don't all need to drive to Jesse's house and bug him all day long. I live in Tigard myself. What do you think?[/quote']

Funny I'm already picking up for most of us out in Columbia county. Its a good idea to combine trips. Especially with the price of gas.

If St Helens is convent for anyone I'm also willing to hold for a while :)

Archived