Sharole needs a Dyson sale

sharoleb

I need to raise some money to pad my Dyson fund. My old vacuum broke, and with 3 dogs and a teenage son I'm going crazy! So here are a couple things I'd like to sell that I don't have to frag. (laugh)

First up is a very nice blood red blasto merletti. I bought this from Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon, I think about a year and a half ago. These pics were taken a couple months ago. The middle polyp is not doing so great right now, it' in a bad spot in my tank, but will bounce back no problem. Lots of polyps, maybe 20? I'll get a better count tonight if someone neeeds.

$75:

DSC02009.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

61711048.jpg

Next is some Bam Bam oranges. I've had this frag forever and it's still sitting on the sand bed so now it goes. $25

DSC01997.jpg

It uses water as the filter to trap all the junk and just dump it into the toilet and your done

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Vacuum-2-Type-2-Speed/dp/B000VNX4RC there only $2000 (whistle)

We have a Rainbow and it's awesome! My wife hates it because it's not as simple as dropping in a bag, cleaning and tossing. Personally I wouldn't have it any other way, it cleans better than any other vacuum I've seen.

Forget dyson' date=' get a Kirby vacuum and never look back. They are hands down the bet vacuum in he world. Dyson are all marketing.[/quote']

You've never seen a Rainbow in action. Used to demo them - short lived job. They sold for $2100, my commission $300. Anytime you have a bag or dust cup, it's not gonna clean very well. Part of the demo, I would use the current vacuum over an area 10 times them use the Rainbow, once with clean water in the bowl and show how much was left over, even from going over that same small patch of area 10 times - awesome machine

I LOVE my Dyson. I've used Rainbows, too, and agree with the above comments. I've also owned several Kirbys over the years with varying satisfaction. I did the same experiment as above with my Dyson and was amazed, AMAZED! at how much dirt and nasties it gets out of the carpet.

I LOVE my Dyson. I've used Rainbows, too, and agree with the above comments. I've also owned several Kirbys over the years with varying satisfaction. I did the same experiment as above with my Dyson and was amazed, AMAZED! at how much dirt and nasties it gets out of the carpet.

It's funny you don't really know how much dirt you have in your carpet and other places till you get a high quality vacuum. The only time I use the central vac in our house is in the kitchen where the hardwoods are and only because we have a floor scoop that I can kick on with my foot and just sweep into it.

You've never seen a Rainbow in action. Used to demo them - short lived job. They sold for $2100' date=' my commission $300. Anytime you have a bag or dust cup, it's not gonna clean very well. Part of the demo, I would use the current vacuum over an area 10 times them use the Rainbow, once with clean water in the bowl and show how much was left over, even from going over that same small patch of area 10 times - awesome machine[/quote']

Kurby vacuum are about the same price 2100 bucks.

Here's a nice comparison for you http://www.greatvacs.com/education/KirbyVsDysonVacuumReview.html

Hey sharole funny thing is just today my wife picked up a irobot roomba 550.... Awesome we have all hard wood and you dont even have to clean. Set it and let it go. Just empty the cartridge. It remembers your floor plan, goes to charge its self(amazing) even cleans corners. Comes with extra parts too. Best of all its only 280 bucks. Cheaper than a dyson and works on hardwood and carpet. If you have any question pm me. Its really awesome.

(laugh)

I've had so many offers of my corals, other than the ones I listed. If I ever get broke enough, I guess I know I've got some takers.

If I could frag it off the side I totally would, but I don't want to ruin the top of it. I will look at it tonight and see if it would be a sizeable enough chunk to even be worth it.

If memory serves me correctly, which with me it rarely does, don't we work in the same building? It would be easy to deliver!

Sure do. Interesting scene leaving downtown today.

I'd love a chunk, but yeah that top is really cool, all twisted like that, bravo. Don't mess with that hotness.

I ended up pulling those mag rocks out of my tank yesterday actually. The crabs never got up there and they got nasty so I pulled them out. If I ever put them back in I'll make sure they are connected to ground rocks so they don't get so funky. Unsuprisingly my tank looks so much better now. How'd you ever get along with yours?

Grrr, interesting is one way to put it!

Mine are still in the tank, but the tenius on one died so I may take it out. The other one hold my efflo, right next to the montis. I had to connect mine to the main rocks or they would not have held the weight. What I thought was a great idea turned out to be poorly made

I've had a Kirby, an Oreck and now have a Dyson pet. I wouldn't own another Kirby if it was free... The Oreck didn't last - I've had the Dyson pet for 7 years and it still sucks (haha) like new.

The rainbow looks great, but that's wayyyyyy too expensive.

I have had a dyson pet for 7 years and love it, would agree with would'nt take another kirby for free. I now have only two rooms with carpet and it is kind of over kill. I purchased a dyson multi floor cordless and love it !!! Dyson gets close to the edges like no other .

Music to my ears! Dyson Pet is what I've been looking at, I've heard nothing but great things about them. I only have carpet in one room, the rest of the house is hardwood.

Marbled starfish and a fat BamBam Orange frag still available. Make me an offer.

Archived