Sharole needs a Dyson sale

sharoleb

The roomba does really well on wood floors, I would not use it on carpet, but the time you save by not cleaning major floor space is great, plus it goes places you would not bother with.have had ours for 3 years. Can give you a demo, if you want.

Bump - I counted the polyps on the bambam frag - 35+ polyps. They are connected to the frag plug, but mostly growing on the substrate so it would be easy to glue them where ever you like. I thought $20 was a fair price for that many polyps but if not make me a decent offer.

Also - still have the marbled starfish available.

Later tonight I will be listing my orange crush chalice.

Tried to respond to your PM, but your inbox is full.

Thanks for the pics, but I afraid that I most likely wasted your time. I am in Yakima, WA and was supposed to be down your way on business the end of this week, but now it seems I will not be down to that area until the end of the month.

My apologies for taking up your time,

Brian

It uses water as the filter to trap all the junk and just dump it into the toilet and your done

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Vacuum-2-Type-2-Speed/dp/B000VNX4RC there only $2000 (whistle)

I sold then for nearly 4 years-best Vac on the market hands down-easiest sell in the world, its the price that was difficult to overcome

Kurby vacuum are about the same price 2100 bucks.

Here's a nice comparison for you http://www.greatvacs.com/education/KirbyVsDysonVacuumReview.html

Forget dyson' date=' get a Kirby vacuum and never look back. They are hands down the bet vacuum in he world. Dyson are all marketing.[/quote']

Hate to burst the "I love my Kirby" bubble, but if its a Kirby, Tri-Star, Filter Queen (all 4 digit price tag vacs) or whatever, if it uses a filter/bag the pores plug and air cant get out, if it cant get it cant come in. Its simple Rainbows use water so they never plug, never stop cleaning and dont breed and filter germs-(scary) Period end of story(laugh)

Actually any bag type or filter vacuum would be fine, you just need to put a new bag or filter in everytime you use it, but that does not adreess the amount of germs and bactria those things spew throughout the home, (you know the smell)-(laugh)

Check out the newspapers, you can find used rainbows for sometimes 400.00

Its not the suction that cleans its the amount of air movement-

Sorry for going off topic Sharole, but you dont need a new vac unless your motor is burned up, clean the filter or put in a new bag-(clap)

Oh and if you still have the Bam Bams I'll take them-depends if sicko gets them(whistle)

I sold then for nearly 4 years-best Vac on the market hands down-easiest sell in the world, its the price that was difficult to overcome

Hate to burst the "I love my Kirby" bubble, but if its a Kirby, Tri-Star, Filter Queen (all 4 digit price tag vacs) or whatever, if it uses a filter/bag the pores plug and air cant get out, if it cant get it cant come in. Its simple Rainbows use water so they never plug, never stop cleaning and dont breed and filter germs-(scary) Period end of story(laugh)

Actually any bag type or filter vacuum would be fine, you just need to put a new bag or filter in everytime you use it, but that does not adreess the amount of germs and bactria those things spew throughout the home, (you know the smell)-(laugh)

Check out the newspapers, you can find used rainbows for sometimes 400.00

Its not the suction that cleans its the amount of air movement-

Sorry for going off topic Sharole, but you dont need a new vac unless your motor is burned up, clean the filter or put in a new bag-(clap)

Oh and if you still have the Bam Bams I'll take them-depends if sicko gets them(whistle)

they are mine bud ;).

well.....cut off a few frags to place in different spots of the tank which proved to be good because my decorator picked the disk clean and now has like 20 polyps of this, amongst others, residing on various body parts....its funny to see the open under the moon lights though

Archived