Nice score from The Premium Aquarium!

Emerald525

Beth and I always have a good time hanging out at your shop! Nice to finally meet your Robbie! I like the new frag system in the back! Thanks for the good deals on the clean up crew!(clap)(clap) Beth can't wait to try that new frag rack! Thanks for the deal on the Sunburst Anthia! They are truly an amazing fish! We could spend hours at your shop! Wish you were closer but it's always worth the drive! TPA! TPA! TPA!(rock2)(rock2)

DSC_0127NEF.jpg

Also thanks for the nice deal on the CUC and Yellow Coris Wrasse for Lakeridge High School! You have always been a great supporter of TFT and this forum and it is greatly appreciated(clap)(clap)

Just as easy to jump on your thread and say thanks Garrett for the rockin lights that are going to be just the right blend of colors over my new tank. Also a side note my daughter was asking when we would stop by the grocery store and pick up some candy the whole way home until she fell asleep however when we got out of the car in a half dazed sleepy voice she saus " The fish man says I need to go to the store and get some candy" =)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all for the awesome comments :)

Fat Head Anthias can be a difficult one. They definitely can be difficult to get to eat but I can usually do it if I offer enough variety with enough frequency without competition getting in the way :)

Thanks again everyone for coming down!

Just an update! Beth and I are really loving this fish and Beth has been babying the hell out of her. We had her in the frag tank but she was too shy with the other fish in there so we moved her to the biocube so she would not have to compete with anyone for food. She is still pretty shy but coming out more and she is still eating well. We just keep offering Rod's and a mixture of foods. I haven't seen her take to pellets yet but we keep trying. Thanks again Garrett! We really love this little gem!

So glad to hear that the little beauty is working out well :) They are an incredible fish and there really aren't very many fish like them out there.

I almost picked up a few Borbonius anthias yesterday. Very similar to this one but collected a bit deepy and they have a nice blotchy pattern. Google those suckers and check them out too!

So glad to hear that the little beauty is working out well :) They are an incredible fish and there really aren't very many fish like them out there.

I almost picked up a few Borbonius anthias yesterday. Very similar to this one but collected a bit deepy and they have a nice blotchy pattern. Google those suckers and check them out too!

Oh those are awesome looking! I want one! Reef central has an entire thread dedicated to them:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1335953

I am picking up a blotchy pair of anthias tomorrow...they are my favorite fish...

And I have a blue spot jaw, flame, mystery wrasse...

The blotchy's are sweet!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Nice! You should post up some pictures. They are awesome looking!

Archived