Looking for Damsels and other small fish

Facilier

I am sure this is a long shot here but I would like to offer a new home to any unwanted damsels or other pain in the toosh fish you might have. They are going to go into my son's tank, but money is not something we have a lot of....so free is good:p

If you have anything please let me know. I would love to fill his tank with little mean ol' damsels of various colors. Probably going to end up buying them as I don't imagine people give them away very often. If there are no free one's to be had, does anyone know of a store that has good deals on them? Maybe if I get them in bulk or something? I am open to suggestions.

Please respond in thread. I have disabled private messaging on my account as I feel that any business done should be public knowledge. Provides a sense of accountability for everyone involved.

I am sure this is a long shot here but I would like to offer a new home to any unwanted damsels or other pain in the toosh fish you might have. They are going to go into my son's tank, but money is not something we have a lot of....so free is good:p

If you have anything please let me know. I would love to fill his tank with little mean ol' damsels of various colors. Probably going to end up buying them as I don't imagine people give them away very often. If there are no free one's to be had, does anyone know of a store that has good deals on them? Maybe if I get them in bulk or something? I am open to suggestions.

Please respond in thread. I have disabled private messaging on my account as I feel that any business done should be public knowledge. Provides a sense of accountability for everyone involved.

Check with OIAB. They have some great prices on most of the basic fish. Well for that matter they have great prices on all their fish. Just go see them...(laugh)

My name has been changed in this message so my identity would not be compromised...(whistle)

What size tank?

his tank is approximately 150 gallons

People might feel a little better if you re-enable Private Messaging, so they don't feel that their privacy is being compromised.

Good luck on the fish, I'm sure your son will love them!!

I have allowed emails from members and administrators

Check with OIAB. They have some great prices on most of the basic fish. Well for that matter they have great prices on all their fish. Just go see them...(laugh)

My name has been changed in this message so my identity would not be compromised...(whistle)

I might have to do that. I am just not to thrilled about spending a bunch of money on these

I have a black and white stripe damsel I would love to catch ' date=' if you want to come to St Helens it is free........[/quote']

I wouldn't really mind the drive

I have a bunch of various damsels at the shop that I would make you a deal on. Nice thing is that most of them are already in the same tank lol. I am sure that most of the more local shops have a bunch of them as well since they are a pretty popular little fish. Give me a buzz if you like.

please email me with what you have. I don't care about color, pattern, or any of that. Honestly don't care about temperament either. If they are mean that is totally fine.

I've got a big maroon clown that's been a jerk. I have it up for trade on another thread. anything you'd want to trade out for it? i'm looking for small peaceful fish (chromis?) or an eng goby or equipment (additional heater, media reactor, maybe a light for a 29gallon reef)...

I've got a big maroon clown that's been a jerk. I have it up for trade on another thread. anything you'd want to trade out for it? i'm looking for small peaceful fish (chromis?) or an eng goby or equipment (additional heater' date=' media reactor, maybe a light for a 29gallon reef)...[/quote']

as much as I would love to get this from you I actually have zero to trade, all we have is a bucket of sand. But it is nice sand if that makes any difference.

check your pm

responded to

Hey man' date=' I have some freebie corals if you would like. I also will have a damsel that I want to get out eventually. Just let me know[/quote']

Thank you very much for the offer but we are not getting corals right now. My dad wants me to learn more about keeping the fish alive first because he says they are easier to do than corals. "Start with the fish....then we will get you coral and inverts" and "patients is key" are his 2 favorite sayings

If you drive to st helens and want to swing into rainier I have a couple you can have.

can you send me your phone number if this is still possible

I have a couple of Kapunk Damsels you can have for 5 bucks for both and a six line wrasse that I will give you for another 5 bucks. let me know.

I think that sounds fair, please PM your phone number

I have a really cool crab you can have' date=' he is not reef safe but he won't hurt your fish... At least I don't think he would?[/quote']

we might do that, we are actually looking for a decorator crab.

Hey boss, I will have 3 damsels that I can give you this weekend if your up for a drive to St. Helens. I am upgrading my tanks and dont want the Pain in the asses any more. Let me know if you would like them... They would be aviliable for pick up in the morning of this Saturday... PM me and ill give you my address.

Hey boss' date=' I will have 3 damsels that I can give you this weekend if your up for a drive to St. Helens. I am upgrading my tanks and dont want the Pain in the asses any more. Let me know if you would like them... They would be aviliable for pick up in the morning of this Saturday... PM me and ill give you my address.[/quote']

Maybe I can catch mine by then...I have tried a couple of times

responded to

we might do that, we are actually looking for a decorator crab.

If your not getting any coral this crab would be perfect for your tank IMO. It has a really nice patern on it's back, I wish I could put it in my display but I don't trust it with coral; so for now it lives in my sump. It is roughly the size of quarter so I really wouldn't worry about it with fish. I'm sure the crab would be more than happy to move into a 150. :) Maybe we could meet at UPSCALES; If you haven't been there yet, it's a must see.

Archived