Looking for Damsels and other small fish

Facilier

I just saw this thread so don't know if you have gotten enough Damsels or not, but I have one in my little nano that I am going to want to find a new home for since I will be setting a bigger tank very soon....he is free if you want him, I can catch him very easily. Just let me know....

I have a Regal Tang you can have. But he is one ugly fish right now. I got him from someone off craigslist about 6 months back. They had caught it and put it in a tupperware bowl, and I really didn't look at it very well. Once I got it home, I seen that his top and bottom fins must of rotten away and one time. He's tummy looks like it really got damaged too. (The girl said it had a bad case of ick and one time) The fins have grown back only slightly, but are growing back. He's tummy still looks bad though. I caught him recently and put him in my smaller tank, trying to figure out what to do with him. The tank he is in was planned to just have small little fish in, so I don't want him in there either.

So if you want to give this guy a try... let me know. If not maybe someone else would be interested in him.

Tammy

sorry I have not responded to your PM... I could still part with mine... he is not causing any problems, I just know that I do not want to transfer him to my bigger tank when I get around to setting it up...I am available most anytime give or take certain times, like school pick up etc....LMK.. what works for you.

Archived