Mojano Wand

rgrcrain

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Douglas(oxx) has one and it seems to work pretty well. It takes some time to nuke an infested area but if you just have a few here and there then you should be able to get it done pretty quick. I was pretty skeptical of it at first and still haven't personally used it(something a bit strange about a zapping probe plugged into the wall held in my hand under saltwater) it but I watched Clay during a slaughter session with the thing.

Roll on one...

John Majano, you've been condemned to die by the electric wand by a jury of your peers.

A sentence imposed by a judge of good standing in this state.

Do you have anything to say before sentence is carried out? (only silence, except for the whir of pumps, and faint water trickling sounds)

John Majano, electricity shall pass through your body until you are dead...in accordance with state law.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Roll on two....

(Apologies to The Green Mile...)

Yes, I have one, and it does seem to work pretty well. Fun to use too (evil cackle(laugh)).

If someone wants to borrow it, I'll be making my usual commute this thursday evening.

Roll on one...

John Majano, you've been condemned to die by the electric wand by a jury of your peers.

A sentence imposed by a judge of good standing in this state.

Do you have anything to say before sentence is carried out? (only silence, except for the whir of pumps, and faint water trickling sounds)

John Majano, electricity shall pass through your body until you are dead...in accordance with state law.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Roll on two....

(Apologies to The Green Mile...)

Yes, I have one, and it does seem to work pretty well. Fun to use too (evil cackle(laugh)).

If someone wants to borrow it, I'll be making my usual commute this thursday evening.

Rofl that's awesome Kevin. So do the Majanos come back in full force when you do that? I would love to try it.

Hi Kim,

They seem to be kept pretty well at bay. I can swing by on Thursday, and we can do some zapping. Do you have a lot? I don't remember seeing any last time I was there, but I was probably too dazzled by your corals to notice.

No I don't really have that many.There's none in the sps tank but a few in the other tank and not that it matters in the maxi mini tank. I just want to play (laugh). I could also pass it along to Barelycuda to see how it does on cluster.