Indoor Reef

wegotjs

If the premise of the whole operation is preservation and ecology, I wonder where all the specimens are going to come from? Frag trades?

Dennis

possibly...I know that the aquarium in hawaii has a great program of aquacultured corals for purposes like these...So they will probably go that route and just wait for it to grow out...or they may get wild caught stuff...

I dont know how they could possibly keep the water clean enough for corals. Imagine the bioload of 25 humans in the water all day? Are they going to do 10,000gal water change every week?

Id guess this thing will never pan out, Id keep your $299 membership fee.

I'd definitely pay someone else to clean out the skimmer....

ya, do you KNOW what people do in their wetsuits? :eek: YUCK!

There are two types of divers, those that make colored water in their wetsuit (whistle) , and those that lie about it...

possibly...I know that the aquarium in hawaii has a great program of aquacultured corals for purposes like these...So they will probably go that route and just wait for it to grow out...or they may get wild caught stuff...

It's more likely they will end up doing what most public aquariums do, just put fake corals in the tank