Firearms FS

wegotjs

My Father passed away a couple days ago and my mom want's me to clean some stuff out.He had 4 hunting rifles that we would like to sell.

SOLD Remmington (521-7) 22. short,long & long rifle.New Simmons 4X32 scope.Rifle Stock has the vanish coming up in a few areas but a decent rifle beside's that.Comes with soft bag.$75

303 british rifle. He owned this for about 35 years , stock need's refinished to be pretty

But gun is functional and works great.I used this for deer and elk a few years as a youth.$150

SOLD Remmington model 700 7mm Mag . Very good shape . Tight action and bolt . Very accurat and powerful. Leapold VX-2 3X9 scope. Has leather sling and nice Black sheep case.The rifle is a classic and they still sell them new for around $800, the scope about $250 new. would like to get around $375

Also have a new Rutger m77 mark2 allweather stainless action and barrell , synthetic stock. 338. mag with nice bosch & lomb elite 3000 scope .$850

Please Pm me for pics

I mentioned the Remington 700 to a guy at work, he's looking for the exact thing (we have the same thing but in a .308) and seemed pretty interested in it. Any idea of how many rounds/general condition of the gun is? You can send me some pictures and I'll post them through photobucket if it's cool sethwmr2@hotmail.com

Also any idea of how to do a gun transfer person to person? I've only gotten my guns at the gun shop so I really don't know. Hopefully you'll hear from him sooner than later. I have enough guns and between the fish tank and car hobby that eats up most of my free money (I think I picked the wrong hobbies:)) I know I'm new to here but I've been on reefcentral for years as well as the MR2 forums for 10+ years

Seth, you post read "I have enough guns", I have never heard of such a thing (laugh)

That 700 was a sweet deal and had I not already had one I would have been all over it, I still almost bought it just because it was so sweet.

Good luck with the rest Jon, sounds like my Bro in law may have flaked out????

well you do have a good point, for me it's like saying you can never have enough wheels for your car (7 sets) only down side is I learned not to let my mom and dad use a set because they park via brial occasionally

Archived