Ecotech does it again!Vortechs rock!

I have to say I have been amazed at the customer service of Ecotech. (clap)(clap) They have been awesome. As most of you know Vortechs work great but can be very expensive. However, it is one of the few pieces of equipment I have no problem buying used because of their great support. We bought a pair of MP40s used and the wetside burned out on one of them. Not sure what happened but we shipped it in and this was the response!(clap)(clap)

We went ahead and replaced your wetside at no charge, even though you appear to be out of warranty. We think that if would have had the updated parts that come on our newer wetsides, you might not have run into the problem that you did. I have gone ahead and prepared it to be shipped back out to you today. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Best,

Brett

---

Brett Johnson

Service Manager

EcoTech Marine

P: 610-954-8480

F: 888-500-2907

They have been great to me as well! One of my pieces broke on my wetside and they sent me a brand new wetside the same day free of charge. They also sent me a prepaid box to send the old one back in. This is the second time I have had a wetside break and both times customer service has been amazing. Vortech's are definitely worth the money to me.

Well when you have more than one you're bound to have problems. LOL! I have 2 in the reef never have had a problem. It's usually been with the used ones we have bought from other people. Like I have said before I have not had much luck with used equipment but thanks to Ecotech's customer service I don't have a problem with buying used because they have always been more than fair.

seems like vortechs have a lot of wetside breaking issues. I have been waiting till that's resolved before i take the plunge. Glad to know they have good customer support

Just like Dart pumps and their seal issues...they HAVE to have good support with a possible failing new product...just like so many aquarium products demand outweighed proper research and development...I think for the money I would go with tunze...but $25 dollar koralias grow super corals for me...but I dont have a display system...a propagation system

Archived