Rock party

Mr S

Okay so I am having a rock making party on Sunday. You should have all got evites. I plan on showing you how my students and I make LR and plugs. I realize there are many ingrediants and ways to make them so I will go over a few. My main plan is to make it a hands on day. I don't want to teach on my day offDOH! I do need to know how many people are coming and if they want to build or just watch. If you are building the following materials would be good to bring:

rubber gloves

container to take your rock home in (it will take a few days to dry out)

any paper cups or something if you want to make plugs

a large container of sand or crushed coral if you want to get jiggy!

pm me if you have any questions (no personal ones, I get creeped out pretty easily) or respond to this post if there are general questions.

IT goes without saying that every workshop I have had at my class involves food so respond on this post about what food you are bringing(rock2) heh heh heh I will bring pop.

If you can get me there number I will probably just have it delivered to the school that way I don't get lost. How many people are going to be there? I am a little low on my zoos right now. I will have to mapquest my way to the school again. Besides the school the farthest I have made it into albany is the fast food places by the freeway.