saltwater fantasy

lazerbeam

Kim' date=' [i']IF[/i] I had a picture of your Clam, I am sure I could find a better, more suitable place to post it.

And here I am biting my tongue again! (laugh)

LOL' date=' I know the feeling. All it took was a single sentence. After typing up my response three times I decided it wasn't worth the drama.[/quote']

Ditto!

All though there was some interesting adds on Craigslist this weekend.

Well props to everyone for maintaining a drama free environment (clap) (clap) (laugh) And I know what those dots mean Lowman! ;)

Money better spent elsewhere. Plus, just about anybody with a frag tank in their closet can get a sponsorship here. That, and he is WAY too busy to keep up with posts on the forum.

I think Brad makes a good point. "he was probably just as happy to leave as some where to see him go"

Just so you know you can not be a sponsor of this site if you have a frag tank in your closet. Some things have changed....... some haven't.

Personally I hated to see any of the "original sponsors" leave period.

Now back to the talk of Kim's clam and where we can find/post pictures! ;)

Well **** this and **** that **** it all ****ers you ****ing brat-

Any remember the sex pistols

**** you grandma

LMAO

I want to be a sponsor just so I can mess with the forum and nobody can retaliate-

Oh and Kim I saw a picture of your clam already posted on the internet so its old news

(worthless)

Now back to the talk of Kim's clam and where we can find/post pictures! ;)

Wow all this attention my clam is getting.(laugh) It's gonna get stage fright and close up!

Well **** this and **** that **** it all ****ers you ****ing brat-

Any remember the sex pistols

**** you grandma

LMAO

I want to be a sponsor just so I can mess with the forum and nobody can retaliate-

Oh and Kim I saw a picture of your clam already posted on the internet so its old news

(worthless)

Darn, too busy working and I assume I missed a hell of a picture there Brad that you have since edited out!DOH!(laugh)

Wow all this attention my clam is getting.(laugh) It's gonna get stage fright and close up!

Darn, too busy working and I assume I missed a hell of a picture there Brad that you have since edited out!DOH!(laugh)

I did not post a picture-I think some here want to see that clam of yours again-hense the note ( I almost bought one this weekend )