Emerald's perfect frag tank built by Tanktop!

Emerald525

More pictures!

Another plumbing picture

IMG_0026.jpg

Full tank shot!Enjoy this view! It's the last time you will see this tank completely empty until it is taken down!(laugh) Also take note of the humidity controller and vent fan that Wegotjs put up for us this month! You're the man Jon!(rock2)

IMG_0033.jpg

Beth taking water from the well established 150 gallon reef. We hae done this in the past when setting up a new tank and it works very well. We have much less of a cycle and are able to put corals and fish in right away and have a very minimal ammonia spike. Anybody want some for their new tank I'm selling it cheaply!(laugh)

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Almost full! We are going bare bottom for the frag tank! ;)

IMG_0039.jpg

And here it is with one lonely piece of live rock! We got some more live rock from Garrett on Sunday and we will putting sand in the refugium. As Chewie wisely mentioned the Tunze was the only magnet we had that actually worked on the acrlyic. Great little power head. Again this is a TFT donation from Spectra so we are only borrowing it until Beth can get one ordered.

IMG_0040.jpg

As far as filling it. This will not take long. Those of you who have been to our house. Do you remember the 4 frag racks on the tank and one on the bottom? Well that's where all of those frags will eventually go!

If the dog comes to visit, it leaves special frags behind, sort of like tootsie rolls.

Nice tank gals-it should be full by oh say May 1st or so?

As soon as it looks like it is safe and not going through much of a cycle it will be full!(laugh) Holly just liked you Brad. She left lots of presents for you!(laugh)

I probably have all the fittings in my mass collection of pvc parts I can't seem to part with, I'd be happy to bring them by and see what we can do. Hopefully the stand pipe is not glued

Let me know

Steve

Thanks for the offer Steve. You do have quite the collection. Beth may take you up on it.

Beautiful set-up! Envision tanks are a work of art. Everything he makes he makes with the very best materials. Gets a special grade of acrylic. Mixes his own solvent even because he says Weld-On is a POS! No wonder his tanks last so long.

I am envious! You guys made some great choices.

You remember Cloudy, our white GSD, is going over 100 lbs. now. He tries to sit in my lap. He actually barked the other day! Surprised me!

subliminal message lol

Works for me Alex (laugh) One of the dangers of trying to multitask too much

Beautiful set-up! Envision tanks are a work of art. Everything he makes he makes with the very best materials. Gets a special grade of acrylic. Mixes his own solvent even because he says Weld-On is a POS! No wonder his tanks last so long.

I am envious! You guys made some great choices.

You remember Cloudy, our white GSD, is going over 100 lbs. now. He tries to sit in my lap. He actually barked the other day! Surprised me!

I love that dog Franklin. He's beautiful. Surprised he doesn't bark. Bart barks at everything!

Yes James does do great work. I wish has known about him before I bought my Tru Vu tank.

ok enough is enough!! Im going to say the same thing i have been saying to Alex' date=' sell all your tanks, get a huge pond liner, line the basement fill with saltwater and go swimming![/quote']

Hey now we took down one biocube and one solana and put up one big frag tank so technically we have "downsized" LOL!

• 3 weeks later...