Emergency PLEASE HELP MY CORALS!!! BROKEN TANK! Super sale to help make some room!!!

Well today the back panel of my 125g coral tank developed a huge crack in it. I wouldn't have noticed but a customer of mine asked why there was water all over the floor so I began to investigate and WOW!!! Dang 30" crack leaking like crazy!! Luckily I was able to move all of the coral and fish to safety before any of them knew anything different.

Now my problem is that I have all of my coral tanks crammed to the brim with absolutely stunning corals!!! I need to get them into other peoples tanks so that I have room until the replacement tanks are done being built.

SO, here is the deal:

-Buy $30 in coral and I will give you $15 in coral for free!

-Buy $50 in coral and I will give you $30 in coral for free!!

-Buy $100 in coral and I will give you $75 in coral for free!!!

-Buy $250 in coral and I will give you $200 in coral for free!!!

This includes all of the beatiful Bali Maricultured Acro I just got in!!!

So come out and help me clear out some of this coral. There is sooooo much to choose from and I need to get these things moved to homes with more space. They are crammed right up on each other lol. I am available most of the weekend so give me a buzz, toss me a text, pm, or email with a time you want to come out. It will be GREATLY appreciated!

Offer is good until close of business on Tuesday March 22nd!!!

Oh and there are a ton of cleanup crew items in as well as some Hawaiian fish, and lots of foods, salts, additives, etc. All at great prices!!!

Shop will be open by 11am! Thanks for the call Drew!!

I may be the stalker parked in front of your haouse at 10:57am (but hiding around the corner at 10:30)

Sorry to hear about your tank-

and as sorry that my new 150 is already full, and thats just the stuff out of my 75-(flame)

I may be the stalker parked in front of your haouse at 10:57am (but hiding around the corner at 10:30)

Sorry to hear about your tank-

and as sorry that my new 150 is already full, and thats just the stuff out of my 75-(flame)

Feel free to start filling up my tank brad..DOH!

If I haven't already spent a ton of money I would be down there Garrett. Wish you luck on them and sorry to hear about the tank.

Thanks guys. Just one of those things I guess. Not too much you can do except tear down and rebuild even better lol!!!

By the way, check out the specials on my website!!!! I will let people double stack on the $10 in free cleanup crew if you spend $100!!!! Take advantage of a great time to get a bunch of critters and corals for an amazing price!!!

LOL that you did Katrina! I hope you, Drew and the kids enjoy all of the new goodies!!! I have the 40br set aside for Drew ;)

Thanks to everyone who made it by and stocked up on corals and critters!!! I am going to crash hard tonight so that I will be ready for the next wave tomorrow lol! I really appreciate everyones support and I want to appologize for not being able to get to everyone in as timely a fashion as I had hoped to. Tomorrow should be a little slower so it will be a great time to head over and check out all of the goodies!! There are literally hundreds of great corals to be had! Lots of colonies, frags, zoas, lps, softies, sps, etc. I have lots of the best salts, foods, propagation supplies, etc as well!!

Sorry to hear about your tank, but THANKS for the great deals! I had no idea you were running the sale when we came in. All I can say is WOW we feel like we robbed you! LOl ;) The blue tenius came with an acro crab, SOOO cool! I am absolutely facinated by the symbiotic relationships in this hobby, so that was a great bonus, on top of all the other bonuses!! (clap) Thanks again for everything, especially letting me use your shop as a drop off point, which is I why I came by in the first place. (laugh)