Just thought I would share with everyone

Hozer21

I'm getting ready to go pick up my new tank here in a couple (clap) So I thought I would share with everyone. Well my (wife) isn't happy about it but I couldn't pass up the deal (plotting). It's going to be just a tad bit bigger than my 90 DOH! but it will be a great project that I will hopefully have done by the end of this year if it all goes according to plan (whistle) but you never know what will happen (laugh) but anyways I'll quit chatting about it a let you know the foot print at least 7',3',3' (nutty) with an over flow and 2 two inch drain's . I will try to get pictures up later but just thought I would share

Thanks,

ok here are some pics of the soon to be new reef tank(drooler)(nutty) I know there not the best but u know I'll try to learn how to take a good pic some day (laugh)(laugh)(laugh) I still need to clean it out a little . It's acrylic on the all the sides it 3/4 inch acrylic thick and on the top and bottom it's 1/2 inch thick.

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

Ok guys quick question what should I make the stand out of ?? I'm thinking something strong since it's going to have hold allot of weight. I was thinking of aluminum or some kind of metal and put some nice wood work on the outside of the frame but I don't know what do you guys think ?? & how big of a pump do you think I will need ?? and it has to be on the quiet side if you know what I mean (wife) and plus would like not to hear the pump like the gen-x if you know what I mean

I am really happy with how mine turned out. I would prefer the tank to be open all the time but having the wood skin on it really cut down on the noise. It makes it so easy to access things though with just the wood skin.

Check with Davy Jones or Spectra for a metal stand. You will likely need to have something underneathe it like the acrylic tray we have.