Just thought I would share with everyone

Hozer21

I am really happy with how mine turned out. I would prefer the tank to be open all the time but having the wood skin on it really cut down on the noise. It makes it so easy to access things though with just the wood skin.

Check with Davy Jones or Spectra for a metal stand. You will likely need to have something underneathe it like the acrylic tray we have.

I will check them out for sure thanks for the info

I have a dart that is practically silent. It just might be for sale real soon also. I haven't yet decided if I am going to use it on my new tank but right now I am leaning towards selling it.

Nice tank by the way! If I had known that tank was for sale, I would have been fighting for it.

Dang Jose that is going to be sweet-I did not realize when were talking it was 7 feet-(laugh)

I can hear your wife from my house I think

Metal is sweet for the stand but for a cheap *** like me-wood was the way to go-over 3 bills in iron before the welding nad powder coting then the panels, besides I LIKE building stuff, its more of a pride deal being able to sit back sipping the brewskies saying "ya I built that"

This will be one heck of a project!!! I love big tanks!!

Reeflow pumps are awesome and most are nearly dead silent. I run a Barracuda on one of my systems and you can't even hear the thing. They are great and their customer service is top notch. Gonna do LED's, Halides, T-5s, etc? Shweet upgrade from what you have now!!! The wife will love it once it is all up and running. She probably wont like to look at the bank account but she will love the tank!!!

Let me know if I can be of any help :)

Dang Jose that is going to be sweet-I did not realize when were talking it was 7 feet-(laugh)

I can hear your wife from my house I think

Metal is sweet for the stand but for a cheap *** like me-wood was the way to go-over 3 bills in iron before the welding nad powder coting then the panels, besides I LIKE building stuff, its more of a pride deal being able to sit back sipping the brewskies saying "ya I built that"

Yeah I know she can be loud at times lol Well I was thinking about going wood but It's still up in the air which way I'm going . If I did wood I wouldn't know where to start but then again I got all you out there to help me with this lol Well I might have to give you a call when I start on the stand you know for help

This will be one heck of a project!!! I love big tanks!!

Reeflow pumps are awesome and most are nearly dead silent. I run a Barracuda on one of my systems and you can't even hear the thing. They are great and their customer service is top notch. Gonna do LED's, Halides, T-5s, etc? Shweet upgrade from what you have now!!! The wife will love it once it is all up and running. She probably wont like to look at the bank account but she will love the tank!!!

Let me know if I can be of any help :)

I know it will be a nice big project for a good while. Reeflow pump If it's as silent as u say I will have to go that route because my(wife) would like it that way and so would I. I would like to look at my tank and not be able to hear the pump. Lighting (scary) I really don't know which way to go I know theres allot of way to go but I think I would love to Halides and LED's or T-5's but not 100% sure just yet . How much like do you think I would need for a tank like this (7'-3'-3') ?? I can't wait to get this new project on it's way and up and running and it's a huge upgrade for sure(nutty)(nutty) but it will be nice that is for sure . Yeah my wife was on the fence ok she's still there but I think once's it's up and running she will love it because I know I will (laugh)(laugh) yeah it my hurt the pocket book for a little while but I think it will be worth every penny that I'm allowed to spend (laugh) & I will let you know if I need anything thanks for your input

Sad Sad Times

Well first off I'm going to have to get rid (sad) of this lovely tank here shortly(flame) unless my (wife) changes her mind but I know that's not going to happen DOH!. So here I'am with this lovely tank and I can't put it in my house (sad) well I can put it in my garage or Basement (nutty) which I don't want to do that just to see my tank but (wife) said she would be ok with a cube tank because It's not 7ft long & she doesn't want it in the house. Which is ok i guess since we worked out a deal on a 150-250 gallon cube would be fine in the house but it still sucks & really (flame) me off . Well good thing I didn't start buying everything I needed right a way or building everything right away. So there it is guys & Gals .