March is here!! Some crazy specials!!!!

Time to get the tank in shape with some Spring Cleaning!! errr... CLEAN UP CREW!

Lots of new critters coming in over the next couple of days so I figured I would put a few things on special!!! Florida Ricordea are at a rediculous price of $10-$14 each and these are huge polyps with a rainbow of colors available

- Solaris(Clown) Fairy Wrasse! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! A crazy price @ $33.99ea

Redheaded(Solar)FairyWrasseWMW_Ap8W.jpg

- McCoskeri Flasher Wrasses! They are great in multiples and with other fairys and flashers. Excellent, colorful fish with a nice personality. Super Deal @ $25.99 ea

p-39306-McCosker%27s-Flasher.jpg

- Melanarus Wrasse! These are one of my favorite in terms of both their color and personality as well as their utility in our tanks. These fish help keep many pests at bay and are almost always out and about adding nice movement and color to our tanks. Hot Deal Week Price @ $27.99

3470716966_50d82044eb.jpg

-Tiger Conchs!!! These guys are super popular and for good reason! Great sandbed and tank bottom cleaners with extemely beautiful shells. These are a must have to add to the biodiversity of your reef! Amazing Sale @ $6.99 ea!

ConchTigerSand.jpg

-Fire Shrimp!! These are a shocking red with white spots and white legs. Excellent part of your cleanup crew and are sure to impress! Equally impressive price @ $25.99 ea this week!

287348343.jpg

-Margarita Turbo Snails- These guys will eat lots of algae and unlike many snaills will readily consume hair algae as well! They have black shells with black bodies and are roughly 3/4"-1" in size on average. Sale Priced @ $.59 ea! 10 @ $.49 ea!

2907235432_2f3fd6ccfe.jpg

-Astrea Snails- Probably the most popular snail in the hobby, astreas are a staple to a nice clean tank. Sale Priced @ $.89 ea! 10 @ .82ea!

TLF703004_60062

-Nerite Snails- Excellent rock and glass cleaners with really cool shell patterns. Sale Priced @ $.99 ea! 10 @ .89ea!

Nerite1.jpg

-Tank Raised Black Nassarius Sand Snails- These guys are an extremely active sand sifting snails. They consume leftover foods, detritus, and algaes. They will also clean your glass and rock as well as breed in captivity. A bargain @ $.44 ea! 10 @ .39ea!

nano-nassarius.jpg

-Red Leg Reef Hermits- Another essential to a clean tank! Great value @ $.69 ea! 10 @ .64ea!

1033794C.jpg

-Tricolor or Lubbocks Fairy Wrasse! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! One left @ $29.99!!!

multicolor_lubbocks_wrasse_1_.jpg

- Dragon Faced Pipes! Very cool critter to add to a reef tank. Unlike many pipefish, these guys do really well in reef tanks and can handle the high flow. They slide and scoot all over the sand bed and in between the rocks in search of small microfauna. Better yet, they are eating frozen cyclopeeze, baby brine, and arctipods! $24.99 each!!!

freedom_07-08.1225217100.800px-pipefish.jpg

-Coco Worms To add some nice movement and color to your display! $19.99 each!!!

PeppermintCocoWorm-35.jpg

-Flame Angel!! These guys are one of the brightest fish you can add to your tank! $44.99!!!

flame-angel-large.jpg

- Dwarf Blue Leg Hermits!!!These guys are awesome! They can get even into even the smallest of nooks and crannies with their micro claws Great value @ $.69 ea! 10 @ .64ea!

a207916124a3ba955dee4b_s.jpg

- Red Banded or Red Footed Trochus Snails You got to love these highly desired snails! These guys are algae eating machines! They can flip themsleves over if needed as well as tend to breed in captivity! Not available all of the time so get them while they are here! $2.99 each!!!

Tiger_Turbo_Snail_Ps.jpg

- Bumble Bee Snails are stunning additions that really get alot of attention! These guys are great detravors and will prowl the sand, rock, and tank wallls. $1.29 each!!!

bumblebee%20snails.jpg

-Carpenters Flasher Wrasse! will add some Ultra Color to your tank!!! Great with other fairys and flashers! $29.99 !!!

274278409_165fb124d2.jpg

-Spider Decorator Crabs! These guys always grab attention and are a great reef safe addition to your clean up crew! $19.99 ea!!!

decorator%20spider%20crab-thumb.jpg

Some more pics of critters up for grabs!!!

spottedmandarn.jpg

Mandarin+fish.jpg

Electrics!!!

Electric_Blue_Knuckle_Hermit_Crab_ps.jpg

tail%20spot%20blenny.jpg

3503446409_bc7b7177d1.jpg?v=0

bicolor%20blenny_big.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8zDfHLNf9vGJwNnfka3Pd5tbtbw-DE9VEsxs8XtlzfU8lJGV&t=1

firefish.jpg

17gobysignal3-SignigobiusBioc.jpg

Soooooo much more including a bunch of tangs, gobies, blennys, snails, cleaner shrimp, harlequins, staghorn hermit crab, zebra thorn hermit, sally's, urchins, tiger brittle stars, and a hundreds of corals with more coming in soon!!!

Tons of dry goods available including the best salts, foods, coral propagation supplies, sands, etc.!!!

Oh and of course, I can get you pretty much anything that you might be looking for :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me a call to make an appointment to come by or send me a pm if you like! This week and next will be a really great time to swing by. For those that don't know yet, I also take credit/debit now!!!

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through 03/12/11!

Note: All pictures are for reference only and exact specimens will very slightly. These pictures are borrowed from other sites and are the property of their respective owners.

To help convince more of you to stop by, I have dropped the prices of a few of my more desired clean up crew items for this week only!!! Check out the new prices and come pay me a visit!!!

I have a pretty large SPS shipment coming in next week!!! Lots of maricultured colonies. Many will likely come with hosting acro crabs and will be in great colors and CRAZY prices!!! I have quite a few nice SPS frags/mini colonies in right now including: colonies of Tyree Ponope, Tyree Pink Sandollar, $500 efflo, Hyacinth BN, Neon Green Pocillipora, Meteor Shower Cyphestrea, Red Ecnrusting Cyphestrea, Red Branching Cyphestrea, Bali Green Slimer, Orange Monti Cap, and Green Monti Cap as well as a few others.

Oh an forgot to add that I will give trade credit for macro algae, live rock, and most corals!!!

Thanks Jen! You aren't in Kansas anymore :)

We have so many great options on the west coast! We have some of the worlds best suppliers all within a short 2 hour flight or drive. It will be good to have you by once you get your tank up and running!! Let me know if I can help with anything.

Just got a few more fish and inverts in yesterday! Got a really great looking Hawaiian Potters Angel, good sized Tiger Tail Cucumbers, Nice Halloween Hermits(also have Electric Blues in), and Hawaiin Zebra Hermits are stocked to the brim and are a great price!

Hey Garrett. You have the best collection of clean up crew! Too bad that is never on my mind when I am up thereDOH! Since I am not sure when I'll be up next, how much to ship some stuff to 97501.

Thanks again for the great deals when we have been there. That last purple acro I got is looking great.

Gabe

I have Mexican Turbos, Zebra Turbos, Red Banded Trochus, Margarita Turbos, Astrea Turbos, Nerites, 3 varieties of Nassarius, and 2 varieties of Cerith. I think the Mexican Turbos, Zebra Turbos, Red Banded Trochus and the Margairtas would probably be the best bet to try for red turf. The Margaritas can have a bit shorter lifespan but these guys seem to be doing pretty well for me. Let me know if I can help with anything :)

I also have a couple pin cushion and longspine urchins that might go for it as well as several variety of hermits and other algae eating crabs.