Raspberry Bubbleyum Chalice

USCG CWO

Who got the other half?

Looks really good!

Hey Stalin I went in half with the LT (pjraneri) in my office. You want to see chalices, you need to see his tank. Holy beejesus he has some chalices. Probably upwards of 8 to 10 grand maybe more in his tank given the street value of some of those things. What can I say though, he's single.

WOW... I think I need to be on that list.... depending on price per eye.... but heck ya.... thats beautiful!

nice score.... who owns the other half?

I don't believe we are going to soak anybody. Just maybe enough to recoup some cost, have a couple nice pieces and make some available for others.

Shane, that looks alot like a bazooka joe chalice:

yhst-63575161494219_2147_12872739

These go for $145/eye.

Nice chalice dude.

These go for $145/eye.

Nice chalice dude.

I wish my Bazooka Joe exhibited those eye blinding colors-(whistle)

There are select few individuals crazy enough to spend that kind of money (laugh)

Shane that is a sweet looking piece, I hope it looks as good in your tank as it does in that photo, its a beauty.

and yes I am envious-(drooler)

150ish eyes' date=' hmmmm.... coral,new car.... coral, new boat....decisions decisions[/quote']

I'm surprised the wife let go of the purse strings. (wife) Actually I have the greatest wife alive cause she is a closet saltwater tank lover. I catch her sometimes gazing into tank and talking to the fish when she doesn't think I am looking.

Shane

I'm surprised the wife let go of the purse strings. (wife) Actually I have the greatest wife alive cause she is a closet saltwater tank lover. I catch her sometimes gazing into tank and talking to the fish when she doesn't think I am looking.

Shane

lol my (wife) does the same thing.