FS Darth Mauls, Candy Apple Reds, Yumas and More!10% Goes to TFT!

Emerald525

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have frags of this Predator's blood favia. I'm not sure why it's called that as I would expect there would be red but still a nice coral.

DSC07674ARW.jpg

You've never seen the movie "Predator"...with Arnold Schwarzenegger?:eek: In the movie the Alien when wounded bleeds NEON green blood....You so have to watch the movie...Its a classic!(rock2)...The name totally fits as it actually looks like Predator's Blood on that coral.

Bump for some awsome stuff....I wish I wasn't currently in a 30 day rehab....(sad)

That's a wicked nice stick! Did you get my pm about Wayne and Darth? 2 please!

I got your message Isaac! You have a pm reply.

Kim I would like the candy apple reds if they are still available

Doug

I have you down Doug!

You've never seen the movie "Predator"...with Arnold Schwarzenegger?:eek: In the movie the Alien when wounded bleeds NEON green blood....You so have to watch the movie...Its a classic!(rock2)...The name totally fits as it actually looks like Predator's Blood on that coral.

Bump for some awsome stuff....I wish I wasn't currently in a 30 day rehab....(sad)

Thanks David. It all makes sense now. This is a pretty cool favia. It really glows in the tank.

List updated remember people it is for a good cause 10% goes to the TFT pioneer school

Ah man I wish I would have seen this post sooner :(

I'm gonna have to be quicker next time!

Pretty awesome of you to donate 10% to TFT! yay Kim!

Thanks JR. As you know there's always little expenses. Beth used her brs points for a net for the Pioneer school and bought Mr. S a new heater.

List updated I lowered the price on the rufus frags, What's left is mohawks, armageddons, predator's blood favia and the rufus frags and the alien eye chalice

I also have frags of this Predator's blood favia. I'm not sure why it's called that as I would expect there would be red but still a nice coral. I have 6 frags of this! only 5 dollars a polyp!

DSC07674ARW.jpg

LOL-Kim I can tell you have not seen the movie Predator-the 'Predator's" blood is the color of the favia's eyes

Now ya know