looking for corals

cklskypilot

a year and half ago I blew my back out. with no money coming in and not able to take care of my 180 tank my self I lost 3/4 of my corals. I had back surgery Dec 15 and now I am able to at lease walk and the other good news as of yesterday I start to receive S.S. for the rest of my life. thank god I was starting to think that I may have to sell my tank next. now I am looking for corals to restock. I am not looking for a hand out. I am able to pay for them I just need to get them at a very good price. also I have items for trade. skimmer for 2000-5000 gal tank some used pumps power heads ect. I will dig these out and take pics and list them in the WTT later today or tomorrow. thank you. Chuck ps. ITS GOOD TO BE BACK HERE

Welcome "back"

Hey Chuck good to hear you are on the mend-My wife has had back surgery and it has changed her life from what it used to be-she now has a 6" titanium rod where a few discs used to reside-(sad), I truly wish you the best.

Post up some stuff you are looking for, I know you did not ask for freebies, but its easier for me to just give them away-nothing big, maybe an acro frag or two, some zoas, mushrooms-a recovering purple haze monti, an idaho grape monti, nothing special but it might be something you are interested in.

If so shoot me a PM

Anyway glad to hear you are on the path of recovery!

looking for corals

what types of corals are you looking for? I have some zoas for sale currently as well as a lot of others in the classifieds section.

Thank you I will go back and look again. last night it seem like most of the cheeper corals were sold. and there were some that were just more that I can aford right now.

looking for corals

First I like to thank everyone. You guys are turning my 180 gal. desert back in to life. Out of the over 100+ different corals that I had. I lost all but 4 kinds. It has been ask what do I want. What am I looking for. Well when you have nothing your not picky. and to tell you the truth I cant think of a coral that I dont like. My 180 tank has about 200 lbs of live rock. my lights are 2x400 20k, 2x18in sho, and 2x48in T5's and has good water flow. I had set this tank up as a reef tank for corals only but my wife had to have some fish to. You know fish are nice but CORALS ARE GREAT. And yes I still am looking for more. THANK YOU. Chuck