Del sol watermelon echinophyllia lps coral

Bigjohnwoody

I found this while searching the web and thought it was amazing. Just starting to get into chalices as I have always thought they were way to much money. This morph is unbelieveable to me though. Just thought I would share it and see if anyone knows where I can get one. I am sure they are super spendy so as soon as you tell me the price I am sure I will say it look great on my computer screen. lol.

attachment.php?attachmentid=10680&d=1296704392

Trade your for my iPad lol jk

my guess 150.00ish an eye

I got a deal on this one for 585.00 instead of 1000.00-1200.00

MyMiami.jpg

it'll look great as a screen saver vs a piece in your tank (laugh)

There are some folks here that have some sweet chalices!

I found this while searching the web and thought it was amazing. Just starting to get into chalices as I have always thought they were way to much money. This morph is unbelieveable to me though. Just thought I would share it and see if anyone knows where I can get one. I am sure they are super spendy so as soon as you tell me the price I am sure I will say it look great on my computer screen. lol.

attachment.php?attachmentid=10680&d=1296704392

dosnt look any diffrent then my TECO watermelon

dosnt look any diffrent then my TECO watermelon

No Jody i like your TECO watermelon better. Don't get me wrong that's a nice chalice but I have noticed that the Tyree Pink and the Bazooka Joe look very similar. The TECO watermelon is special. I wish I had known you when you originally had the colony.

No Jody i like your TECO watermelon better. Don't get me wrong that's a nice chalice but I have noticed that the Tyree Pink and the Bazooka Joe look very similar. The TECO watermelon is special. I wish I had known you when you originally had the colony.

I am gunna have to second that!! I bugged and bugged and nagged Isaac for a piece of his for the longest time, he finally have me a little piece and it is georgous!! It wont' be one I frag, I want to see it nice and big!!

at the price Jody quoted thats a steal-I'm glad to say my TECO just celebrated a birthday and delivered a healthy 6th eye-LOL

And my Pink Boobies is getting ready to give birth to sex tuplets, ( I think thats the word for 6) possibly seven tuplits-WOO HOO

I too thought that one posted looked like the TECO which is in my top 3, the Pink boobies (which is starting to look SICK (in a nice way, and TECO WM, with the My Miami (only because I sold my 2nd born to buy it) closing the group,

I got a weakness for chalices-I just picked up 2 more yesterday with a trade in the works for another-they are beauties that take up a small footprint (laugh)

Jody's TECO is the BOMB!!! World renowned!!!

yea I was pretty generous with it but at least I know theres enough out there if something happens to mine I can get a frag back from someone as of now it has 9 eyes and growing so plan to let it get big again will be doing one last frag then that will be it from me for a lllllllllllllllllong time.

yea I was pretty generous with it but at least I know theres enough out there if something happens to mine I can get a frag back from someone as of now it has 9 eyes and growing so plan to let it get big again will be doing one last frag then that will be it from me for a lllllllllllllllllong time.

SAWEET retired corals yield large dollars-HAHAHA

ya my motivation is more than beauty

Sorry back to topic

Yup thats a sweet looking Del Sol (laugh)

my guess 150.00ish an eye

I got a deal on this one for 585.00 instead of 1000.00-1200.00

MyMiami.jpg

it'll look great as a screen saver vs a piece in your tank (laugh)

There are some folks here that have some sweet chalices!

Good grief $585 for a fingernail size? I want a frag of your money tree, not your coral.