Gonna have a baby!!!!

impur

Congratulations. I have to laugh when you say "I am done with the drama" My friend you haven't even started to see drama. Trying to convince my 3 year old to go to the bathroom before we leave the house? Drama. Asking the 7 year old to take her shoes to the mudroom? Drama. Tell them we're having eggs instead of pancakes? Drama. No you are just trading in one type of drama for another. Great times are ahead so keep your eyes open and don't miss any of it.

Congratulations. I have to laugh when you say "I am done with the drama" My friend you haven't even started to see drama. Trying to convince my 3 year old to go to the bathroom before we leave the house? Drama. Asking the 7 year old to take her shoes to the mudroom? Drama. Tell them we're having eggs instead of pancakes? Drama. No you are just trading in one type of drama for another. Great times are ahead so keep your eyes open and don't miss any of it.

+1

And the strange thing is, you'll love it ('cause infanticide is, mostly, illegal)!

Kim is right that it puts things in perspective. Most of us no longer have irrational, violent reactions towards pedestrians.

+1

And the strange thing is, you'll love it ('cause infanticide is, mostly, illegal)!

Kim is right that it puts things in perspective. Most of us no longer have irrational, violent reactions towards pedestrians.

(laugh)(laugh) That's right Algae I only reserve my violent reactions towards pedestrians who carry clams and won't let me sell their donated items I won in a raffle!