Rescue Holly 911 Another use for Frag tools!

Emerald525

Okay so I'm cleaning up and find my poor Corgi with the bone stuck in her mouth!(sad) She looks so pitiful

Beth is ready to jump in the car (scary) but I'm like dude we got an awesome set of fragging tools we can fix this!(naughty)

Restraint is key to avoid injury!(nono)

DSC06785ARW.jpg

Holly does not seem confident in our bone removal skills... Or she is wondering why the hell we are wasting time taking pictures!

DSC06786ARW.jpg

Again restraint is key for the protection of the patient and the surgeon:D

DSC06788ARW.jpg

One dremel and bonecutter later and operation is a success!

DSC06789ARW.jpg

A very appreciative customer!(clap)(clap)

DSC06790ARW.jpg

Anyone need bone frags?

DSC06791ARW.jpg

Tune in tomorrow when we try our hand at spaying and neutering!(laugh)

How in the hell did your dog manage to do that Kim?

Who knows Holly is food obsessed. I imagine she was trying to keep the other dogs from stealing her bone.

I think my dog is sick...can I send you a stool sample? LOL

Sure Jon for a 5000 dollars hazardous pick up fee!(laugh)

Just so you know Holly is doing well and just polished off my leftover vegetables and just so you know, no animals were injured or harmed during this procedure unless you want to count poor Holly's pride.

Got Tyree?

may be interested in a bone frag... is it a tyree?

+1 interest in the LE bone frag

Great thread

2 Tyree LE one of a kind bone frags abundant in Pembroke Welsch Corgi drool coming up bidding starts at 500 dollars! Only 2 are going to be released so get yours now!(clap)(clap)

Holly and Juno an hour after the operation doing well!

DSC06793ARW.jpg

That's awesome! GJ their ladies. You just saved yourselves at least a couple hundred $$ and luckily Holly is doing well. Time for another shopping trip down at Garrett's I think ;)

Very cool stuff.

On a side note, Corgis are notorious for getting stuck in situations like this. My family lost our first corgi due to her constant desire to hunt down human food in the garbage can. She ended up getting stuck in a Doritos bag and unfortuntately couldn't get out or get any air. She did manage to eat every last Dorito and crumb before she passed though... Very sad stuff but on a positive note, she did die doing something she loved.

• Like 1

That's awesome! GJ their ladies. You just saved yourselves at least a couple hundred $$ and luckily Holly is doing well. Time for another shopping trip down at Garrett's I think ;)

Very cool stuff.

On a side note, Corgis are notorious for getting stuck in situations like this. My family lost our first corgi due to her constant desire to hunt down human food in the garbage can. She ended up getting stuck in a Doritos bag and unfortuntately couldn't get out or get any air. She did manage to eat every last Dorito and crumb before she passed though... Very sad stuff but on a positive note, she did die doing something she loved.

Awwww that's so sad Garrett(sad) but I'm also laughing too(laugh) because that's so true.They are so food obsessed.

The reason I found the bone stuck on Holly's jaw in the first place was because I was giving her my leftover vegetables from lunch and she was still trying to eat them with this bone wedged on her lower jaw... Priorities!(laugh)

Garrett,

That is about the saddest story I have ever heard! Poor Dorito-Dog! (sad)

Kim and Beth, so glad you guys were able to save Holly from the indignity of an ER trip. :) Way to MacGyver the situation!

Gillian

Thanks Gillian! Yeah that death by Dorito bag was tragic but agreed poor little Corgi died happy.

I'm sure Holly would do the same thing with the bone if we gave it to her again too.