Niger trigger Vs. Picasso

Trautman

Can't say on the Picasso but the Niger is fairly peaceful. The worst I've ever seen is when I accidentally tossed a chromis in the tank and it thought it was food. Remember to distract them when adding fish and inverts and they will probably be fine. I feed mine at one end when I add new fish and inverts and it is fine. They are reef safe as well although you will see some places say otherwise. I do have other fish (Purple Tang and a couple of clowns) that have tried to bully the trigger but it just ignores them. Doesn't even fight back but rather it just doesn't pay them any attention.

Picasso trigger is definitely hard to kill and more aggressive than the Niger. They are both beautiful fish in my opinion. I like the look of the Picasso better despite what Brad thinks LOL. I think they are so unique.

He actually put the clown trigger in his place LOL!

The one in my Aggressive tank is a swimming garbage can LOL!

It depends on what you are wanting in your tank.

I have kept picassos and blue throat. The picasso is pretty mean fish' date=' the blue throat very docile. On the other hand triggers are really good with a little garlic and butter :) yum![/quote']

im not going to lie i was in the grand caymen islands and me and my dad went deep sea fishing and got 4 HUGE queen trigger and they were really good(nutty) but it was wired cuz we had a trigger in our tank at the time