What is your FAVORITE LFS Show Tank???

jadams7

What LFS show tank is your favorite?

Just curious as to what everyone's opinions are on the forum...

I have not been to all of the shops in Portland, just a few, but as for my favorite(s) would be the cube tank at Upscales. That tank was one of the first fully grown out SPS tanks I have seen, and its colors and depth constantly leave me standing at the tank staring until the wife says we have to leave.

So, what are everyone's favorites??

What LFS show tank is your favorite?

Just curious as to what everyone's opinions are on the forum...

I have not been to all of the shops in Portland, just a few, but as for my favorite(s) would be the cube tank at Upscales. That tank was one of the first fully grown out SPS tanks I have seen, and its colors and depth constantly leave me standing at the tank staring until the wife says we have to leave.

So, what are everyone's favorites??

Married 2 months and already blaming her!!!(rock2)

I like Patrick'sat SWF - Good mix of corals and I like the depth of the display. I really wish he had it closer to the front of the store and up about 2 feet.

Although it's not stocked incredibly Hollywood Aquarium in Lake Oswego has a great 240g (I think) cube with center overflow and a tall stand - I love the walk around effect of that size cube.

I am going to give a plug for Soutas. So many different corals intertwined with each other, its hard to stop looking at them all.

The single huge Xenia stock is something you just don't see, and thats just the simple softy in there.

It was sad to see that tank in a mostly decommissioned state during their retail closing sale.

I would have to say Tim's at Westside as well.(clap) I don't like all the corraline around the show tanks in Upscales. Maybe it's a woman thing or being short!(laugh)

I think that was from being set up I think 10 years or 15 years or some crazy length of time.

So its tought to compare becuase some have YEARS over others.

I'd put have to gauge them in periods of time in which case

Soutas would have been #1

Upscales

Westside

Saltwater Fantaseas

And if I am not mistaken, those are also ranked from oldest to newest.

The only store I dont own frags from the display is SWF-But I have frags of mine in his-(laugh)

I am going to give a plug for Soutas. So many different corals intertwined with each other, its hard to stop looking at them all.

The single huge Xenia stock is something you just don't see, and thats just the simple softy in there.

I used to just stand there & stare at that for the longest time. I have not been to Westside, Upscales & SWF are awfully nice!