Marineland 27 gallon cube with stand

NoobtoSalt

So I came across an amazing price on a Marineland 27 gallon cube tank with stand and led light system. The regular price is $259.99, sale price is $220.99 but we got one in with the stand damaged on the inside (on the floor where the sump would go) so were droping the price an additional 30%. If I had the cash I would pick this up for a frag tank. We only have one in the store and I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. We do have 3 new ones still but only one at the 30% off. Pm me if you have any questions on where it's at. Since my work isn't a vendor I didn't want to post much about it but PM me for details.

The picture shows without the LED lights but it does have the new LED light system with it.

12268%20MCT45B%2005-09.jpg_32406_268x268.jpg

Wow! It's amazing how many Pm's you get on a little cube...lol

All of the PM's have been replied to. If you are the one that grabs the tank please post that it is gone so no one else drives to the store to find that it's sold. The only good thing is that even at 220 it's a great buy so we do have three of those as well.

• Like 1

I am fairly certain I would have bought this but when I called and spoke to Darren???

He said the 30% off was off of the original 259.99 and not the 220...I asked are you sure, he said yes, I asked again could you be wrong, I was told......

He said he was certain so i did not even bother going-as I am certain at that price of 155ish I would have bought it for sure

I am fairly certain I would have bought this but when I called and spoke to Darren???

He said the 30% off was off of the original 259.99 and not the 220...I asked are you sure, he said yes, I asked again could you be wrong, I was told......

He said he was certain so i did not even bother going-as I am certain at that price of 155ish I would have bought it for sure

So what store is it?

Well I guess the price changed on my day off sorry guys not sure what happened but it is now 30 percent off the 259.

No worries-I did not need it, I just wanted it-(nutty)

You saved me some cash-now I am comtimplating moovinfast's 25 gallon-DOH!

Hopefully someone buys his tank quicky

Well.... I went and snagged this tonight. They rang me up with the sale and % off for the damage. $154. Great deal! Thanks for posting.

Nice I figured thats what it would be. Good deal man! Post some pics as I might go snag one of these for the $220 price :)