Can someone tell me what this is?

CA2OR

• 5 weeks later...

Ca2OR interesting when I tried to quote your first post, the name sypodium actually shows up on your photobucket link so I guess you really knew all along what these were. It all makes sense now because I couldn't imagine a wholesaler giving you something rare for free without telling you what it was. Would not be a good wholesaler..(nono)What's up with that? (scratch)You just playing around?(laugh) Trying to drum up interest?(plotting)

photobucket.com/albums/ww21/ca2or/CA2OR%20Corals/RareBlueandGreenSympodium.jpg

It's an interesting coral on it's own so what's up with all the cloak and dagger bs?(laugh)

Hmm....never noticed that. I just copied their image and uploaded it. I didn't even pay attention....DUHDOH!

What's worse is I asked the dude before and he said he didn't know either....that's what started all of this. If you notice my pic from the other post doesn't have a name or anything. I usually try to at least leave some sort of clue as to what they are when I upload em.....guess I did know all along.

Hmm....never noticed that. I just copied their image and uploaded it. I didn't even pay attention....DUHDOH!

What's worse is I asked the dude before and he said he didn't know either....that's what started all of this. If you notice my pic from the other post doesn't have a name or anything. I usually try to at least leave some sort of clue as to what they are when I upload em.....guess I did know all along.

I didn't notice before either but I'm not a photobucket/picture taking wiz like you. I know enough though;). Was it a WYSIWG picture? I have to admit I find it hard to believe that you and the seller didn't notice the name particularly as you pulled the picture from the original seller and the name is right there....(whistle)

I'm not upset, I just find this all very amusing and interesting and just trying to figure out what the hell is going on..(laugh)

It's all good Eric, thanks for sharing a coral (clap)I did not know the name before and I find learning new corals interesting. To be honest for me I don't get into the rare for the sake of being rare. It looks like a clove polyp to me which are as you know very common but that's just me.