Can someone tell me what this is?

CA2OR

My wife took the last colony and put it into her tank at home. I think Kendra bought a small colony from us. I am trying to get more' date=' it was a great seller and I sold it in large chunks(big mistake).[/quote']

I got mine as a trade. I've seen them going up to $100.

Offer her a cruise, hawaii or some nice place, maybe she will give it back to you (laugh)

I guess I was one that got one of the big chunks from Perry as well. Mine doesn't have much green on polyp ends yet, but seem to turning. The cool thing about them is the bright blue color when there closed up. Wish I could make them stay that way.

I will try and get a pic tomorrow.

Yeah it was WYSIWYG

The reason I asked and I started to wonder if you knew what this was all along is because the picture looked so familiar to me.(scratch) As those who know me well, know I'm a serious coral addict and I frequently will peruse ebay and so pictures of different corals will pop up and then I remembered I had seen the coral before. "rare" always gets my attention like most.(scratch)

It seems the picture you posted was this exact one from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Rare-Blue-and-Green-Sympodium-Live-Coral-WYSIWYG-/250674084842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

So I guess your "wholesaler" is really Ebay (laugh)and that this was all some sort of plan to drum up interest and pretend you really had a wholesaler?(nutty)

I just find it strange. (scratch) Like I said in my earlier post here the cloak and dagger bs was not necessary and not sure why you needed to make up this story. I know it's a common marketing ploy but I'm saying it was not necessary in this case and it borders on dishonesty...(nono)