Ryans "24G Pod" Thread

R-3

So some updates. Everything is looking good. I added a sweet tricolor acro that Dave gave me, a pair yellow clown gobies, and a cleaner shrimp. Heres some pics.

Heres the gobies just chillin together.

DSC06151.jpg

Heres a pic of the tri-color. It looks a lot more purple on the tips.

DSC06152.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I guess its been awhile since I updated, so here it goes.

Its been real odd past two months with fish. Well after my two clown gobies became munchers so I gave them to my Mom for here tank. Then my Percula that I got from Kruxy the was about 2 1/2 years old croaked! I really have no idea why either. Then when I went to add some little tiny yellow w/black stripe damsels my yellow watchman chomped them! Even more odd. Away he went to my LFS :)

So after all this carnage I decided to keep some fish that I have always wanted to keep but never have. So about three weeks ago I bought a Red-Spotted Hawkfish. He is really a character. All over the place all of the time. Then two days ago I took the plunge and got a Dwarf Lionfish from my LFS. I figure since the lionfish is only 3" that he was okay with my hawkfish which is as big or bigger than him. Any thoughts? So that will be all the fish I put im my Pod. I even thought as the Lionfish gets bigger (shouldnt because hes a dwarf) I might move the Hawkfish into another tank.

I also moved around some rocks and am ready to frag some corals. So tomorrow I will pics of everything. Later Ryan

• 1 month later...