Tang food?

Gill

tangs

Your tangs are spoiled, and would be better off not eating the food your feeding them other than the spirolina. Tangs are vegi eaters in the wild. Put nori on a clip and don't feed them anything else and they will figure the nori out as a food source. I have seven different tangs and they fight each other to get as much as they can eat. Good luck

Gill--you are doing fine...as long as they consistently get roughage (spirulina) they will do fine...a little mysid etc will keep things interesting...they can have digestive problems if they don't get enough veggies...if they consistently eat like pigs then they aren't having issues...they look plenty healthy...

DrMerle

have 4 tangs, all are pigs. Nori about once a day. Combination of pellets, frozen mysis and brine with garlic soaked in, and some homemade food that I make that is a combo of all kinds of stuff including vedgies frozen into cubes. Rotate the food every other day or so. They eat everything I put in the tank. They have to compete with my bluethroats who also eat everything.

Nori, flake, mysis, brine and rod's food is what i'm currently feeding my tangs and other fish. They all seem to love it. I recommend that you continue to add nori at least once a week caues they might start eating it. Once they start eating it you could add it at least a couple times a week.