Tank transport help

moovinfast

Feel free to move if I posted this in the wrong place. Anyways I think I'm going to get a new tank this weekend but it wont fit in my little VW rabbit. Its 4'x'4x2' about 240 gallons. Problem is that its in Seattle. Does anyone with a car it will fit in want to make a road trip? Maybe someone else want to go for a ride to help load a tank?

I think its seattle' date=' but everett is only a little bit more up the road[/quote']

Grew up in Marysville, miss the Puget Sound area. Too bad I'm 2.5 hrs south of you. Being unemployed offers a ton of extra time, just not enough extra dough to feed the big block dually or haul the car trailer up and back.

Looks like a 5x8 uhaul trailer is only $20 to rent. Anyone with a hitch want to make a road trip? Ill pay for gas.......

When do you wanna do this? The gf is off work Wednesday an Thursday, and I could possibly, I stress POSSIBLY talk her into this for maybe Thursday, Wednesday is out due to her bday party, but Thursday is a possibility.

Sorry man, gotta scratch that, her schedule just got changed for her, she's workin both those days now....

Dude, do what Bob suggested, they're always transferring vehicles between offices and it shouldnt be that hard to find one LOL

Then you just gotta pay the one day rate that way. I'd help ya, but I don't have a license an we're heading south Saturday morning LOL.